The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 94 gs for sale

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

94 gs for sale

I just found a white gs for sale locally for 1k the ad doesnt say milage or anything. Now i saw this and my head wont stop thinking the only problem it has its the clutch pump or something like that. The only thing stopping me is that ive spent soooooo mucch on my current g to make it run not modifying. What do u guys think?? Is that an easy fix?? Ill offer 800 see what happens ill try to get pics and such

Quote Originally Posted by Joker96 View Post
    I just found a white gs for sale locally for 1k the ad doesnt say milage or anything. Now i saw this and my head wont stop thinking the only problem it has its the clutch pump or something like that. The only thing stopping me is that ive spent soooooo mucch on my current g to make it run not modifying. What do u guys think?? Is that an easy fix?? Ill offer 800 see what happens ill try to get pics and such
    it sounds like the master cylinder is bad it is not to bad to fix,i would jump on it if i were you.did you see pictures of the back and of the engine to make sure it is a genuine gs and not a ls?

Ill go check it out tomorrow its very close

Ill go check it out tomorrow its very close
    ok as long as there is no brake light in the window and the motor is dohc then it is a true gs.i would take the oppurtunity to get it if you can because of how rare they are.

Dude, just freaking buy it. These are too rare to miss. Then swap everything you bought for this G over to the GS
    God created turbo lag to give the v8's a brief moment of hope.

Build Thread

yea, id save soooo much money on swaps i mean i was going 5sp rear disc dohc btw whats the size of the gs stock exhaust?

As long as the GS is 5-speed, doesn't needed major cosmetic work and you can afford it, buy it.
    Last edited by eksz; 03-27-2011 at 02:51 PM
    jjj
    98 ES (5 spd), 94 GS (5 spd), 94 ES (rebuilt auto), 92 Toyota 4X4, 81 KZ550 A2, 67 Mercedes 250S, 58 Mercedes 190SL

been calling the ad phone number since yesterday........ no answer.

yea, id save soooo much money on swaps i mean i was going 5sp rear disc dohc btw whats the size of the gs stock exhaust?
    A mere 2" ID...just horrible.
    94 Galant GS: 4G67 head, 1G IM, Evo 8 TB, DeltaCam 272/264 Cams, Test Pipe, OE Avenger V6 60mm catback w/muffler, modified Outlander header, DIY COP setup, B/S delete, 315cc injectors, AEM UEGO WBO2, Black case 3G ECU

1994 GS FYI
    DSM/CSM Manuals

i thought all mitsu stock exhaust is 2 1/4''
    God created turbo lag to give the v8's a brief moment of hope.

Build Thread

No, I use a digital caliper and measure the ID of the stock cat I remove a few weeks back then measure the OD of stock piping, which is around 2 1/8".
    94 Galant GS: 4G67 head, 1G IM, Evo 8 TB, DeltaCam 272/264 Cams, Test Pipe, OE Avenger V6 60mm catback w/muffler, modified Outlander header, DIY COP setup, B/S delete, 315cc injectors, AEM UEGO WBO2, Black case 3G ECU

1994 GS FYI
    DSM/CSM Manuals