The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Ralliart Pedal Covers?

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Ralliart Pedal Covers?

I want to get a set of the OEM Pedal Covers that come on the ralliart. Can anyone help me find a part number. I tried a couple of mitsubishi parts sites and the ones on ebay don't look the same.

Will these fit? or are they a different size?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ralli...QQcmdZViewItem

It might be under the accessories section at the dealer, and you might not be able to find it directly on CAPS. What you should do is, if you have a dealer close to you, go to them and get the actual part numbers, then you can search for them on the mitsubishi websites to order it for cheaper.

Yeah I will check with them next time I have to go. I looked in the accessory brochure I have and dont see them listed. Hope I get someone helpful at the dealer, Always hit or miss there.

Otherwise let me know your model and year, I can go to my dealer and check. They are close by and nice guys.

Mine is a 2010 SE, but they stopped making Ralliart in 09 , so I was thinking the pedal covers for the 09 should be the same thing

I went to the dealer, and he couldn't find any Ralliart pedal "Covers" for the 9g. He said that the pedals are listed different for the v6 and the 4 cyl. But that's the whole pedal set, and I'm sure you're not going to pay $150 for each pedal. Are you sure they are OEM covers?

It might just be different pedals. I know in 09 ralliart was the only v6 offered so maybe they just have different pedals. Every single ralliart I look at pictures of on Carmax and other sites have the metal pedals though. I looked at the other V6's on Carmax and they dont have the same pedals but they are older v6 models (pre 2008). Thanks for all the help though. Maybe they did different pedals instead of just covers. I guess I'll try to find something aftermarket just wanted and exact fit.

03galantnga, you may buy a cover of brake pedal.. its OEM part number is MN184247 and its price is about 21USD

as for accel. pedal I just can say that there's no any cover abailable... there comes hole pedal with cover... OEM partnumber is MN184243 and price's approx. 104USD at dealership

any picks of these covers?
    04 GTS 9G

FoR Sale:
    2004-2006 Fog Lights $50
    shoot me a pm