The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Supercharger?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 26

Supercharger?

Okay I was trying to do some research on my stupid iPhone on superchargers... But iPhone pissing me off lol.. I know they make turbo kits but do they make a supercharger kit??? Either Jackson or vortech?

Experienced TGC Member johnygezony's Avatar
    If you search around you will find that the majority if not all 7g members that have boosted take the route of the DSM 4g63. The manifolds match up and most other components are similar or readily available from "Clipses and Evo's. You can probably find a Old DSM set up around here, or the other plethora of DSM sites. As far as superchargers there are no specific makes that I am aware of.

Err'body correct me if I am wrong

You are here entirely tooo much!! Galanttuner10's Avatar
    ok so that solves you not being turbo before if you are looking up superchargers. its a waste of time, we dont have hondas. run a stock 1g turbo with the rest 2g parts like the manifold, injectors, resistor pack, downpipe then intercooler and piping and an SAFC and thats the jist of it
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    1996 Galant S 5 Speed Turbo
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

I know they make 4g63 superchargers... But I can't find any 4g64.... And WTF are u talking about hondas And etc??? I asked are ther any superchargers for a 4g64... None the other stuff u said has anything to do with my question....

Now I'll ask again sense some dnt understand the question

Is there any supercharger kits for a 4g64?? Yes or no if so any info be nice.... Easy question with simple answer.....

I know about turbos as my question states I know setups etc... I was asking about SUPERCHARGERS........ Thanks...

Quote Originally Posted by justin View Post
    I know about turbos as my question states I know setups etc... I was asking about SUPERCHARGERS........ Thanks...
    listen, y a supercharger? and most stuff for a 63 works on a 64 so cant you draw the conclusion that with some modification it will work on a 64.

and lets think this out or at least i will, if a supercharger was best so a 4 cylinder all the modiffied ones would have them. turbo is great and easy to do. cheaper, less modification etc.

and i say honda because you sound like all the local honda kids i put up with over the summer
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

so many people tried twin charging and any supercharged 63 is custom. and where did you see this kit. go to ebay typed in 4g63 and 4g64 supercharger and got 0 results lol
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR

I'm doing some research on them??? All I asked does anyone know anything... I dnt give a shit how much better u feel a turbo is better... Plz read the question and ur statements. Now ask urself did u answer it??? No ^so why the fuck add the turbo info when clearly says supercharger.... I know all ur saying and this why I'm asking about superchargers not turbos....

And vortech makes a 4g63 supercharger kit..... Plz dnt talk when u haven't done research.... I dnt search eBay for performance parts thank u

And on Honda shit always go boost on a hondduh... I asked about superchargers and if any company made one for 4g64 how does thy make me a Honda sounding guy??? Dude just stfu if u dnt have any Info on the question ask dnt fucking answer... U sound like local Honda guys here think they know every fucking thing and dnt answer the question give the above who answered my question Trully only one has .... If u dnt have info on superchargers for 64 just shut up simple

Answer my question plz don't post.... Idc about turbo set ups or what u know about um.... Title and question is towar superchargers simple .... Thanks

Experienced TGC Member
    I think u need to use the search function. It will show you that no one super charges... Wonder why?
    03 ES 5spd--Rota torque gloss black 17x8 et. 35--Hankook Ventus V12 evo 235/45/17--D2 coilovers--DC Sports STB--Intake--Brembo calipers--Powerslot Rotors--Stoptech Pads--SS brakes lines--35% tint--5k heads & 5k fogs--Alpine headunit--Kicker 400w amp--Alphasonix sub

Experienced TGC Member johnygezony's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteGalant View Post
    I think u need to use the search function.
    And you need to quit trippin, everyone here will either tell you to search, or they are thinking to say it but don't because 10 other members will have posted it already, This is a large database. If you do not find any results for a supercharger chances are someone has brought it up in a similar fashion as yourself and people have told him exactly what they are telling you.

Cutting things short, its the internet, so a colossally less amount of shit needs to be given on your part.

Turbo=easy, readily available, better improvements over S/C, and lots of members here have experience with it here, most of it documented

Keep it real

nobody superchargers a 4g63 or 4g64. people have tried twin charging but cant keep the motors together.

idk if you have ever seen a supercharged type r motor but there are 2 type r cars up here in the 10s. the turbo ones are still faster.

and vortech makes no 63 kit. my family does enough business with them and i have last years catalog. find a link

this thread is worthless unless u can find a supercharged 63 or 64 and post it up. ive never seen one
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR

besides the superchagred 8g i saw at corona.
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR

and the ebay search was to say that it isnt out there. everything on ebay is a knock off of good parts and even they dont have a supercharger for it which is sad, not even an electric supercharger popped up.

i keep trying to tell you no and that it would be a waste of time and money to supercharge our motors but you clearly dont want to listen
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR

This thread is about to go bye bye. It's just as useless as the other ones
    God created turbo lag to give the v8's a brief moment of hope.

Build Thread

Quote Originally Posted by justin View Post
    And on Honda shit always go boost on a hondduh... I asked about superchargers and if any company made one for 4g64 how does thy make me a Honda sounding guy??? Dude just stfu if u dnt have any Info on the question ask dnt fucking answer... U sound like local Honda guys here think they know every fucking thing and dnt answer the question give the above who answered my question Trully only one has .... If u dnt have info on superchargers for 64 just shut up simple
    Last warning... One more outburst like this and you will be banned... You post on a public forum you are going to get a wide range of opinions... Don't like them then stop posting... Don't understand why you don't understand everyone has an opinion...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk cause I'm awesome like that...

www.edelhausrottweilers.com

Drama? I handle 150lb rotties all day, I can handle your drama...

RIPPMODS in new york made a supercharger kit for the 3g/8g 4g64 that has since been discontinued due to lack of demand, although i don't think they ever made one for the 2g/7g platforms. one of our old members (GALANT3) was the original prototyper for the 3g/8g kit making him the first supercharged i4 8g years ago. a few others have also used this kit w/ good results including SCOTTSNCGALANT.

TGC Regular
    ROFFL hes bitching about you on FB Jason.. I find this kid quite comical.. HAHA

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast