The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: custom interior seats

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

custom interior seats

so the next thing on my to-list for the car is reupholster the seats to a two tone color. Im planning on going with black on the slides and blue in the middle. I dont want seat covers because to me they dont fit perfectly. I dont know how many yards to buy of each color. I want to do the front and he rear. I am also planing on installing heaters in the front when I have the stock covers off. Do I need to cut the foam in order to have them sit flush? thanks in advanced.

if any one could just tell me how may yards i should buy of the material that wold be alot of help. thank you.

You are here entirely tooo much!! 99 galant's Avatar
    You are just going to have to trial and error with this one. Good luck

TGC Regular
    Most of us actually use 3G eclipse seats if not sebring leather ones. I think one other has done this before. I recall him having a beige and black from that is Phillipino. Zobgel i think...

2002 ES i4 SOHC Mitsubishi Galant

Quote Originally Posted by ADExternal View Post
    Most of us actually use 3G eclipse seats if not sebring leather ones. I think one other has done this before. I recall him having a beige and black from that is Phillipino. Zobgel i think...
    But thats only the front seats though, I think he wants to change the back seats as well.

zobgel has his whole interior done from front to back to headliner and door panels looks very good as well
    and hes in boston too