The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Shipping to Australia

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
    wicked380

Icon4 Shipping to Australia

This is probably the wrong section,but ,i dont think i have access to the right section.

It seems a lot of E-Bay sellers are reluctant to ship to Australia,which,sucks.

Any way,i have a chance to purchase a RALLIART/GT rear taillight for my 380,

Click on link to see details

2006 07 08 MITSUBISHI GALANT GTS RALLIART LH TAIL LIGHT

problem is ,he wont ship here,positive,sort of ,is he will ship to a US address.

Now,here is the favour...Is there any one on here that is willing to accept this parcel and send it on to Australia for me....all cost will be covered...

thanks

Michael

Ah wth, me and my big heart lol. If nobody else offers to help out, pm me, I'll check back tomorrow night. I know what it's like wanting something from overseas. Just be prepared for the shipping cost, it might get expensive, of course that's relative.

send me a pm if you still need it; i'll ship it out to you.
    From Boost Addicts to Carbon Fanatics™ www.socalautowerks.com

Censee: Im trying to pimp some hoes for money for the lsd. 3/28/2011
    Cali: Sig 3/28/2011

wicked380

Icon14

Quote Originally Posted by gtx View Post
    Ah wth, me and my big heart lol. If nobody else offers to help out, pm me, I'll check back tomorrow night. I know what it's like wanting something from overseas. Just be prepared for the shipping cost, it might get expensive, of course that's relative.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cali View Post
    send me a pm if you still need it; i'll ship it out to you.

Cheers guys.....last one i got sent out to me cost about $40.00.

I have established that the seller is in Alabama,not that that means much to me,but it will to you guys as you know where it is in relation to you.

Will keep you both informed,thanks so much for the offer...

I assume you both have PayPal so i can pay you that way..??

Quote Originally Posted by wicked380 View Post
    Cheers guys.....last one i got sent out to me cost about $40.00.

I have established that the seller is in Alabama,not that that means much to me,but it will to you guys as you know where it is in relation to you.

Will keep you both informed,thanks so much for the offer...

I assume you both have PayPal so i can pay you that way..??
    Yepp, that sounds about right and I do have pp. If Cali want's to take care of this for you, I let him do it as my schedule is quite hectic, but should he not be able to for some odd reason, just pm me.

wicked380
    Well,thanks to stupid sellers and the way e-bay is set up,i couldnt even bid on them...

Does ANYBODY even know where you can find one of these tail-lights....its a bit hard to try and do it from over here...

http://car-part.com . Other than that, I don't know if any of the aftermarket companies make them yet, probably not.

It's available from the dealer. I looked up a 2007 Galant and this looks like the one-
    http://www.oemmitsubishiparts.com/pa...layCatalogid=0

It's $151 new. Are you looking to get a used one? What is your budget. If you want, I can look for one and send it to you if it's within your budget, and you can paypal me the money.

Quote Originally Posted by tamim13 View Post
    It's available from the dealer. I looked up a 2007 Galant and this looks like the one-
    http://www.oemmitsubishiparts.com/pa...layCatalogid=0

It's $151 new. Are you looking to get a used one? What is your budget. If you want, I can look for one and send it to you if it's within your budget, and you can paypal me the money.
    Good looking out. I keep suggestion people Mentor Mitsu out of OH when it comes to oem parts. They aren't exactly fast, but for example they have the same lights for $138.47 a pop.

They probably don't want to ship to Australia because of customs.

Effort and courage are not enough, without purpose and direction.