The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: What Spoiler and stuff is this.. lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Showing results 41 to 55 of 55
    where'd he get the carbon fiber vr4 addons? are the stock addons wraped in the carbon fiber vinyl or are the authentic?

IMMORTALIZED CUSTOMS
    Sid Mundo Production

You are here entirely tooo much!! beam514's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bobmundo123 View Post
    where'd he get the carbon fiber vr4 addons? are the stock addons wraped in the carbon fiber vinyl or are the authentic?
    He got them from Cali, aka SocalAutowerks

if you guys need or want VR4 Super kits i have molds to the whole lot,the rear wing,fornt canards,and i see Cali has the Rears, im more thna happy to supply you guys with Fibreglass replicars for these items at any time,i can get CF ones too Ex UK tho at a high price,sop maby if Cali got a set form me he could lay CF for you guys?

Last edited by qcustoms; 04-05-2011 at 01:00 AM
    www.qcustoms.co.nz

real carbon fiber. SOCAL AUTOWERKS.

Quote Originally Posted by qcustoms View Post
    if you guys need or want VR4 Super kits i have molds to the whole lot,the rear wing,fornt canards,and i see Cali has the Rears, im more thna happy to supply you guys with Fibreglass replicars for these items at any time,i can get CF ones too Ex UK tho at a high price,sop maby if Cali got a set form me he could lay CF for you guys?

Sweet man.. thats really cool.. How much you asking for replicas?

IMMORTALIZED CUSTOMS
    Sid Mundo Production

Post pics of all items u have. Visual are always the best

Triple Diamond Motors East Cost
    02 2.5L Fully Built Galant 5 speed
    SOHC Turbo
    http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?52330-Isaurio-s-Turbo-Built-quot-4G64T-quot-Heavy-pics>My 4G64 Turbo Built

once i paid my membership ill post it all up in the sale area,but the wing is NZ$500 and the front Splitters are NZ$300
    www.qcustoms.co.nz

thats cool.. a tad pricey in my opinion... could get the whole fron't VR4 style bumper of under the price for your addons.. not to be like offensive or anything.. but thats cool... i personally prolly wouldn't buy it .. but i know people will

IMMORTALIZED CUSTOMS
    Sid Mundo Production

once i paid my membership ill post it all up in the sale area,but the wing is NZ$500 and the front Splitters are NZ$300
    thats cool.. a tad pricey in my opinion... could get the whole fron't VR4 style bumper of under the price for your addons.. not to be like offensive or anything.. but thats cool... i personally prolly wouldn't buy it .. but i know people will
    huh? $500NZD = $383.88USD, $300NZD = 230.34USD. these are rare parts; if you think that that is pricey then maybe you should stick to the common stuff that is easy to get because rare parts cost significantly more than parts that are readily available from many sources, like the PFL VR4 bumper (and copies of it). when i bought the SUPER VR4 parts, front, sides and rear (6 pieces), almost 10 years ago, i paid around $600, in a small group buy imported from taiwan, so those prices don't seem out of line at all.
    Last edited by Reelax; 04-05-2011 at 06:37 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Reelax View Post
    huh? $500NZD = $383.88USD, $300NZD = 230.34USD. these are rare parts; if you think that that is pricey then maybe you should stick to the common stuff that is easy to get because rare parts cost significantly more than parts that are readily available from many sources, like the PFL VR4 bumper (and copies of it). when i bought the SUPER VR4 parts, front, sides and rear (6 pieces), almost 10 years ago, i paid around $600, in a small group buy imported from taiwan, so those prices don't seem out of line at all.

OOOOOO... i completely disregarded the NZD... whoops went right past that and looked at numbers. Apologies. No yea thats not bad at all... I'd probably will be getting at the very least a spoiler and the rear attachment if run across that molding.

IMMORTALIZED CUSTOMS
    Sid Mundo Production

lol ,yea unfortunatly always remember that when i qoute any price that i run in NZ currency,so basically we are doubl your price realisticly,,but yea PFL front bumpers are gold to me now,i have 1 plastic 1 left from the last 3 years,just impossible to find,however i have over 10 FL fornt bumpers
    www.qcustoms.co.nz

lol ,yea unfortunatly always remember that when i qoute any price that i run in NZ currency,so basically we are doubl your price realisticly,,but yea PFL front bumpers are gold to me now,i have 1 plastic 1 left from the last 3 years,just impossible to find,however i have over 10 FL fornt bumpers
    we have a supplier of used OE PFL VR4 bumpers straight from japan (he can also get FL version as well as both VRG versions); over the years he has supplied almost all the members that have done OE JDM conversions over here w/ their bumpers, lights, etc. he may be able to get you used bumpers from japan. look up a member here named TRIGGERMAUVE.

Apologies for the thread ressurrection thingy but I thought better to post this question of mine here rather than creating a new one

SVR4 wing or not? From these angle I can't tell the difference from an SVR4 to an EVO III's

Advertised as an OEM SVR4 wing...but I think it's an EVO III because it lacks some angles that should be there on the vertical wings coming from the base.

Got sold within 30 mins of posting. The guys that bought it though was driving an EVO III (wingless), fitted the wings on his car, bought it and drove home with it.

The buyer was happy with it and that's all that it matters...but I can't help thinking if he knew what the wing was actually.

- So...EVO III or SVR4?

- Secondly...why is the color like that? Looks like resin casted or a copy rather than OEM. Old age?

I have 2 more pictures but I'll post it later. Just curious if any guys here can help in spotting an EVO III or SVR4 wing thru these angle.

Thanks!
    Last edited by gian7675; 11-14-2011 at 02:12 PM

Quote Originally Posted by gian7675 View Post
    Apologies for the thread ressurrection thingy but I thought better to post this question of mine here rather than creating a new one

SVR4 wing or not? From these angle I can't tell the difference from an SVR4 to an EVO III's

Advertised as an OEM SVR4 wing...but I think it's an EVO III because it lacks some angles that should be there on the vertical wings coming from the base.

Got sold within 30 mins of posting. The guys that bought it though was driving an EVO III (wingless), fitted the wings on his car, bought it and drove home with it.

The buyer was happy with it and that's all that it matters...but I can't help thinking if he knew what the wing was actually.

- So...EVO III or SVR4?

- Secondly...why is the color like that? Looks like resin casted or a copy rather than OEM. Old age?

I have 2 more pictures but I'll post it later. Just curious if any guys here can help in spotting an EVO III or SVR4 wing thru these angle.

Thanks!
    It is Evo III spoiler

Thnaks! I clearly see now that there are "slits" on either side of the brake-light.

the SVR4 has none =)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123