The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: will these fit? MAE RIVERSIDES

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

will these fit? MAE RIVERSIDES

Hey guys, Im looking at a set of MAE Riversides for my 8g. The fronts are 18x9 +40 The rears are 18x10 +43. Has anyone fit this size wheels on their 8g? and are there any issues with that fitment? Also I love the look of these wheels but i just cant picture in my head how the would look on a 8g, has anyone ever put a set of these on a 8g and if so are there any pictures? Thanks alot!

heres what the wheels look like :
    http://images.trademe.co.nz/photoser.../154008608.jpg

The fronts 'should' fit without much issue, with ZERO camber. You *may* need a 5mm spacer in front. As for the rear. You will need at LEASE a 15mm (if not 20mm spacer to fit in the rear. I tested 19x10 +25mm and it fit, barely, away from the rear knuckle.

Someone had these wheels on a red 8G before with a VRG kit. But I cant remember what his sn was for the life of me.
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

blue8g
    The wheels are sold..

I wonder if he bought them.....

Quote Originally Posted by 4g63lover View Post
    Someone had these wheels on a red 8G before with a VRG kit. But I cant remember what his sn was for the life of me.
    His name was Nokcy21, and ironically enough, he was who I'd bought my complete VRG kit from. He moved on to a Lexus GS, then I believe a Toyota Previa, not sure if he still has that. They were SSR Vienna (19") wheels though.

Quote Originally Posted by 4g63lover View Post

similar but not the same. the car was owned by NOCKY21 and the wheels were 19x8 WORK EUROLINES.

Quote Originally Posted by nokcy21 View Post
    i dont know if my car would be considered VIP. rolling it with 19x8 WORK
    EUROLINES like on the blue G. :D

blue8g
    All of them awesome though.

Quote Originally Posted by Reelax View Post

similar but not the same. the car was owned by NOCKY21 and the wheels were 19x8 WORK EUROLINES.
    He had both, Work Eurolines, and SSR Vienna's

Work Eurolines

SSR Viennas