The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: HID Issues

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

HID Issues

Hey guys, just installed my HID kit two days ago, and recently today when I start my car my drivers side bulb doesn't turn on. When I reposition my ground (undoing the bolt, fiddling a bit then retightening the bolt) it works. But everytime I shut my car off and start it again its the same issue. Over and over. This can't be good for the bulbs or my electrical system so any help asap would be great!

Door close, Start the car, Leave the headlight switch on. Turn off the car, open the door. Light should turn off by itself. Then start your car. If both lights are working fine you need to disable your day time running light (DRL). Its in the how to section.

Quote Originally Posted by Gotti View Post
    Door close, Start the car, Leave the headlight switch on. Turn off the car, open the door. Light should turn off by itself. Then start your car. If both lights are working fine you need to disable your day time running light (DRL). Its in the how to section.
    No. The issue was the ground wasn't holding a constant flow, and so when I would start my car I would have to reconnect the wire to the ground. I fixed it, all good now :) Plus I drive around with my headlights on all the time so the DRL isn't an issue. They work on DRL just fine aswell.