The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Rear Lights

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Rear Lights

hey guys im interested in getting a set of your rear Tail lights over here and seing if they are different,itll be a good change form the gay vr4 ones we have here.

ps how do i upload pics form my pc?
    thanx
    and also i hope this is not i nthe wrong place aswell,as i could not find a for sale or WTB thread
    www.qcustoms.co.nz

you need to upload your pics to a site such as photobucket.com before being able to post them on here.
    There is a for sale section but for protection of members, new members are unable to view it. You can read about this here https://www.thegalantcenter.org/faq....#faq_formrules
    the lights in this picture are off a 99-01 galant

these are from a 02-03

both sets will fit as long as your galant is of that body style
    there are also a few kinds of aftermarket (altezza) style tail lights which will fit also
    Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition

awsum thanx man,il lbe paying subscription end of this week and thn i guess il be able to ask for parts etc,im after a set of each of those,we get the altezza ligths here but they are really ugly tbh so i kinda like the look of the USDM version,whats the price on a set of those? i see in your sig youv got the PFL VR4 lights
    www.qcustoms.co.nz

the stock lights the prices vary honestly. You can find them on Ebay easily, also when you are able to see the WTB/FS section on here you can post up. Plenty of members have the JDM tails, and are up for selling the stocks. The shipping might be a lot from here though
    Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition

true? awsum well i guess i have to wait til lthis weekend then,btw once i subscribe is there a waiting periond or will i have acess instantly?
    www.qcustoms.co.nz