The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Immersion printing for details of the cabin.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 30 of 30
    It costs 280-300 dollars (about 10000 rubles). Why do i write in russian rubles on the american site? I write dollars...

Or you can always get vinyl from places like Rvinyl.com . They have a lot of different selections from different styles of carbon fiber to diff colors of carbon fiber, colors, wood grains, etc. It's usually cheaper and easier to change. Plus when painting, its easy to chip/scratch/nick the paint. With vinyl you can just pull the vinyle off to change colors or styles or to repair, at fractions of the cost.

Just another option for those of you looking to change these... I plan to go with some of Rviny's stuff.

Effort and courage are not enough, without purpose and direction.

chadowski
    Quote Originally Posted by tr1kst4nce View Post
    I plan to go with some of Rviny's stuff.
    Let us know how that turns out... I wasn't impressed by the look of some of their applications :/

Great work stayer :)

Quote Originally Posted by chadowski View Post
    Let us know how that turns out... I wasn't impressed by the look of some of their applications :/

Great work stayer :)
    What I did first was order a couple swatches, or samples first. Cuz you know the pictures will usually look great when they post them of course.. so... a few of the samples are, yeah, cheesy and typical fake looking carbon fiber... but the laminate is actually pretty realistic looking and realistic texture. So if I put it on the right parts, nobody would really know it's just vinyl except maybe you guys cuz I just told you what I'm going to do and you know what parts came what way stock.

Effort and courage are not enough, without purpose and direction.

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    Very nice work
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

Very nice, looks like OEM make

damn thats nice

Quote Originally Posted by tr1kst4nce View Post
    What I did first was order a couple swatches, or samples first. Cuz you know the pictures will usually look great when they post them of course.. so... a few of the samples are, yeah, cheesy and typical fake looking carbon fiber... but the laminate is actually pretty realistic looking and realistic texture. So if I put it on the right parts, nobody would really know it's just vinyl except maybe you guys cuz I just told you what I'm going to do and you know what parts came what way stock.
    can you post some pictures of how it looks after you did it?

Hi, can you tell me step by step on how to remove all those pieces. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ruddi View Post
    Hi, can you tell me step by step on how to remove all those pieces. Thanks
    Sent a PM.
    Turbo - it is a snail, but the bitch is very fast.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12