The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: can this sun visor fit in 7g?

Showing results 1 to 18 of 18

can this sun visor fit in 7g?

can this sun visor fit in 7g?thanks

what are the visors from?

I was looking at those the other day, I think those are the Eclipse sunvisor? I don't think they'll work because of the 'S' shaped bar at the mounting bracket. The sunvisors on our 7gs has a straight, stubby bar on the mounting bracket, if you take yours out you'll see what I mean. Anyway I could be wrong but that bar is completely different, I don't see how they would work, if they do that'd be awesome, I need new sunvisors.

Well I'm not sure what those Sunvisors are from, they're not Eclipse like I thought but I could have sworn I saw a sunvisor like that the other day, just can't remember what I had pulled it from. I stopped by the junkyard again on the way home today and went out to see if I could do a fitment check for you but couldn't find that visor again. However I did find that the sunvisors from a 2G Eclipse mount EXACTLY the same as a 7G, the only difference between the two visors is that the Eclipse visor is not quite as wide as our Galant visors, I grabbed a pair for myself. Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by galantlvr34 View Post
    what are the visors from?
    Quote Originally Posted by SiônRo88 View Post
    I was looking at those the other day, I think those are the Eclipse sunvisor? I don't think they'll work because of the 'S' shaped bar at the mounting bracket. The sunvisors on our 7gs has a straight, stubby bar on the mounting bracket, if you take yours out you'll see what I mean. Anyway I could be wrong but that bar is completely different, I don't see how they would work, if they do that'd be awesome, I need new sunvisors.
    i found at ebay,dint mentions which galant,but i believe was 8g
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Those are from an 8G. So is the eBay link.

-Greg

"I smashed up the grey one, bought me a red;
    Every time we hit the parking lot we turn heads!"
    -Pimp C, "International Players Anthem"

Yep 1999, I doubt they'll fit right.

just intalled,8g sunvisor will fit on 7g,just need to drill new screw hole for the mounting bracket..

where did you wire the lights into?

So did any 7gs come with lighted visors? My new one has them and I was just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by wetamup2k3g View Post
    Oh, and sometimes the fat guy can lay the pipe. Just saying.....

Quote Originally Posted by galantboost View Post
    where did you wire the lights into?
    power =connect to the front map light power source,
    negative =any direct earth from the car body

Quote Originally Posted by 98mgalant View Post
    So did any 7gs come with lighted visors? My new one has them and I was just curious.
    i think the model which equip with Sunroof got,but only for the passenger side

You are here entirely tooo much!! Galanttuner10's Avatar
    well thats the drivers side for us. i never liked how the passenger never got a mirror on my 7gs
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    1996 Galant S 5 Speed Turbo
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

Quote Originally Posted by Galanttuner10 View Post
    well thats the drivers side for us. i never liked how the passenger never got a mirror on my 7gs
    my bad,the picture was RHD,
    if you guys passenger side already have mirror,try find sunvisor from uk(RHD),and both sides will have mirror eventually,ha ha ha.
    Last edited by neoechun; 09-25-2011 at 09:00 AM

My passenger is lighted. My drivers is not.

1994 Galant GS-Turbo

my driver side is ligthed (dont work), and the other one, i dont know, the car hasnt.

-Mitsubishi Galant LS 1994 a/t [ SOLD ]

Both of them are lighted on my new 7g with the sunroof.lol :P and it has that stupid thing to open garage doors but thats no good to me.lol

Quote Originally Posted by wetamup2k3g View Post
    Oh, and sometimes the fat guy can lay the pipe. Just saying.....

Grrrrrrrrrrrr I want a fucking sunroof :,( hate this no Galants I seen in GA have um WTF and it's hot as shit here yet KY had um foooook lol.... But anyways nice work I dnt have a liner in my car just metal lol an no sun visors.... Good work man