The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: mid tenn

Showing results 1 to 18 of 18

mid tenn

i joind this group for knowledge and any info on minor-major upgrades to my galant. not realy a low rider just a hard rider id like to upgrade brakes, coil springs, alt. for my soon to be 2000watt system . im pumpin out a 1000 rite now, but its never enuff
    clickity clack & boom in the back , 99 Glant

true true you gotta have that bass lol check out my last page of my build i know exactly what your talking about lol

Welcome to TGC

So the $100 question is what do you have? I assume its a galant but what year. And pics would be nice too. :) I'm in central KY.

Quote Originally Posted by wetamup2k3g View Post
    Oh, and sometimes the fat guy can lay the pipe. Just saying.....

Quote Originally Posted by sthrnbumpn View Post
    im pumpin out a 1000 rite now, but its never enuff
    You're right it's never enough lol. Welcome to the club fam.

-Greg

"I smashed up the grey one, bought me a red;
    Every time we hit the parking lot we turn heads!"
    -Pimp C, "International Players Anthem"

ill get sum pics tday , but its a 99 galant, i pickd it up for a real low price of $400. 120,000 miles were on it, it had a bad tensioner pulley for the power steerin pump and a/c comp, and the guy that had it couldnt figure out how to change it (he was highly frustrated with it) so i bought it, i sliced the slotted bracket so the tensioner would slide on , with a cutting torch... and the pully he had bought . imma firm believer in mits. rite now, another thing that 1000 watts is a alpine mrp-1000 but im workin on adding a 4-chann next and changing out the stock door and rear speakers

again thanx for the support and info, it a great site

no need for a 4 chan a 2 chan will work just fine assuming you only have the stock 4 speakers lol now i needed 4 when i had 12 speakers

now how would a 2 channel power my 4 stock fronts and rears? are you testing my knowledge lol or my math skills, i got a crossfire vr602 2 channel it likes to use up all the power ur alt and batt will put out. but if i bridge my lefts and rites.... hold on i think maybe yeah a 2ohm load on each channel, u the man db

Hey nice to see someone on here close to me, think god! Lol any who glad to meet you and welcome to the club. I just got mine a year ago and love it i am hooked as soon you will be.... how close to nashville you live i am in gallatin?

Experienced TGC Member Rach3T8G's Avatar
    Welcome 2 TGC!!
    - Chris -
    2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 5MT: My DD
    2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 5MT

alrite crib , yeah im in h-ville by the hospital, im proud of my old ride even tho its not car show condition. the wheels i added gets alotta compliments from my peeps that seen me drivin it with stock black steelies for years. they wanna know if i repainted it or washed it or changed my bumper or sumthin goofy like that

Wait is this tyler? Lol by chance?

no this is Q , i know only 1 dj his name is paul d, kareoke captain

I thought you may have been a friend of mine, my mistake he lives over off hillside behind hosp. In hville. I am allen i work in hendersonville at jets although my g is in the hospitial with a blown head gasket, lol. ( my driveway) we should meet up sometime i am always up for new friends.

i know we just met kinda sorta, but im known for helping a bro in need, so if u need any help pm ,jets pizzawe get them flyers on our door at the apt evryonce in a awhile

maybe we can finally get a tn meet going. i'm near jackson so its only a few hours from nashville

ive been to jackson thats a lil party town, college towns usually are. we need to gather up some more tenn troops , im game for a meet. its all the more reason to polish up some ruff edges on my ride

Sweet another tenn member i am down for a meet as soon as mine is back on the road.