The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: A supersupercharger on Galant 9

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Showing results 101 to 116 of 116
    This past weekend engaged in the compressor. It was necessary to get rid of the pins and make possible the accession of silicone drainage 90 degrees. Retracting the metal is not possible, because there is not enough space. Now it looked like a snail compressor. At first gave a rough form.
    Turbo - it is a snail, but the bitch is very fast.

Further, there should be more careful processing. In the cochlear there are three tide One of them is located in the upper part of the It also decided to cut off. The account goes on millimeters. When closing the hood, up to a snail 15 mm. Therefore, cutting this tide, added another 10 mm the gap between the compressor and the hood.

Now you can compressor set. Flooded with oil in it. Use full synthetics for cat 75w140. Very good oil is recommended for rear gear Nissan GTR, this is a very serious car. Why this oil? "because the conditions of work of gears as the gearbox, the volume of oil is very little 70g. Therefore, the need to use this oil with high viscosity parameters
    Last edited by stayer; 03-05-2012 at 07:11 AM

The compressor is ready to install. However, attach the drive belt failed. You will have to install additional parasitic pulley for proper coupling belt. The other day I finish.

I want to tell you how to make an additional pulley. It is necessary in order to remove the belt. First I bought a pulley. You must install the bearings.

Pulley steel, made a robot, accuracy is not bad. The first thing to do, sharpening hub of steel 40H (Russian standard). The hub on a hot pressing inside the pulley. Internal diameter of the sleeve is made under the bearings. On the reverse side of the pulley cut off the bottom. Now make a yoke under timing belt. Inside the sleeve is made recessing a snap ring and Burt at the end of the sleeve.

Set bearings and produced axis to a pulley.

Then all set to the motor.

Oh, it's noisy. A very powerful stream of air. Now I want to drive 2-3 weeks with no load. This lapping of details.www.youtube.com/watch?v=fo10-khkTrM
    Last edited by stayer; 03-23-2012 at 05:29 AM

Wow, man. I love your supercharger! That is awesome work! I hope someday I can have some type of forced induction in my 9G. You should post any news on it and how it's doing. You give me lots of hope lol.

Experienced TGC Member
    Good work man!!!you got some skills.i want one for my 8g!!

Hi stayer have u had any progress with this supercharger setup?

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

It was 5 years ago. I made several sets and sold in Russia. Now not produced anymore.

What about the turbocharger? Had any success?

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

this is for stock injectors, pistons, etc.
    https://www.thegalantcenter.org/show...G69&highlight=

Coralie
    At first i made a shaft and a pipe. Later pipe manufactured anew, changed the landing of the bearings.Later pipe manufactured anew, changed this site
 landing of the bearings. The shaft is made of 4140 steel. . Bearings japanese NSK.
    Last edited by Coralie; 12-27-2018 at 06:17 AM

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456