The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: A supersupercharger on Galant 9

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 116

A supersupercharger on Galant 9

Hi all! I want to tell about the fabrication of the SC kit for 4G69. At the club 9G i told about this, but 9G does not exist. You do not know the final of this story. So. In may 2010 i started the manufacture of a supercharger kit.I bought the compressor PC 23 E. Later he brought me a lot of problems, but all in order. Write through a translator, i 'm sorry. If it is possible to edit my posts, for understandable language. Why the name of the theme with two pages super? I do not know how to edit. Help to remove one word super from the title.
    Last edited by stayer; 04-05-2011 at 03:57 AM

Compressor delivers 0,7 bara (10,15 PSI) with 50,000 rpm. Increase speed by means of a belt.
    Last edited by stayer; 04-05-2011 at 12:27 AM

I first began to measure, as it will be installed.Poorly. Little space. He did not set where the belt.

I decided to do the same circuit as RIPP.

At first i made a shaft and a pipe. Later pipe manufactured anew, changed the landing of the bearings. Later pipe manufactured anew, changed the landing of the bearings. The shaft is made of 4140 steel. . Bearings japanese NSK.

In the city of Perm where i live a lot of military plants and factories. It makes engines for space rockets "proton". At this plant i have made mounting brackets. This is done with the help of laser.

The pipe is fixed in such a way. For fastening i developed a new nut and he made them.

Further it is necessary to conduct work where the belt. Technological bracket should be cut into 1- inch. Even made a part for installation of the parasitic pulley.

Further held parasitic pulley and bought a new belt.

Further it is necessary to install the compressor. I made the initial assembly of the shaft. For turning grooves use the milling machine.

Then made a bracket for mounting of the compressor.

In my plan so must secured compressor.

For tensioning belt is bolt on the back side.

Further it is necessary to clean all the welding seams and painting powder paint made in the thermo chamber.
    Last edited by stayer; 04-05-2011 at 01:27 AM

Then manufactured pipe for the MAF sensor. Sanded it at the factory. Now he looks so

In parallel with the installation of the compressor, i did inscriptions. My friend from the forum club 9g.ru (welcome) designer.He made computer inscriptions.

Inscriptions liked me and i cut them with a laser.

Here are some options for accommodation.

Later i closed my shaft pipe made of polished steel.

Then i opened the valve cover and increased thermal valve clearance. AND the cover handled by sandblasting machine.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast