The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: A supersupercharger on Galant 9

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 116
    Paint, powder coating and drying made in the thermo chamber. Now this coating is eternal.

In europe i ordered silicone nipples. Here they

So i gathered together all. AND started the engine. OH, god, this is the sound!!!!!!!!!!

The first start. The black lines on the pavement. Acceleration 0-60 mph 5,8 seconds. What i have power?

Power i designed before the installation of the compressor. An increase can be considered by the formula: Р(ек)=Р(е)х(Р(ка) : Р(0)) , where P(ek) - increase capacity, P(e) - original power, P(ka) - boost pressure, P (0) - atmospheric pressure. So 4G69 - 160 hp. Boost pressure - 10,15 PSI. Atmospheric pressure - 14,5 PSI. Enter values in the formula. 160 x (10.15 : 14.5) = 112 Such an increase will boost 10,15 PSI. This will give if there is no loss on the belt drive, for example turbo. Therefore enter loss coefficient K(lf). He is 10 - 11%. 160 + 112 -10% = 244.8 hp

I went to dino. AND this is what he showed. This confirms my calculations.

But the happiness didn 't last long. At high load is the destruction of small belt. SC ceases to work. So i decided to refuse this compressor. I decided to publish its compressor with gear drive.

I turned on the military factory, i developed a new concept. When i took the drawings, the made changes and housing made round.

Gearbox intended to do two- stage approach. But later decided that the single- stage reducer it is easier to make. My old 9G i sold, but the project continues. I will make SC kit

I have done the work on the bugs. I bought a new snail and a new impeller, more performance. The new compressor turns 76000 rpm. Pressure Of 14 PSI. expected capacity of 282 hp.

at the end of march i made at the factory gear. Now i 'm waiting for the gearbox housing. I will be able to produce 100 SC in a month. In Russia is already turn . to be continued...

Nice work so far wish you had some vids of the first setup working.

The new kit you can install the 4G63, 4G64, 4G69, A 4B11. In gdi engines impossible.

Very nice work man.

Wow! Are you making all the parts yourself?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk cause I'm awesome like that...

www.edelhausrottweilers.com

Drama? I handle 150lb rotties all day, I can handle your drama...

snail or a compressor impeller i buy. The other parts are manufactured at the military factory. I produce the final assembly. A friend of mine, makes me a site. On this site kit can be bought.

This guy is awesome!

-Greg

"I smashed up the grey one, bought me a red;
    Every time we hit the parking lot we turn heads!"
    -Pimp C, "International Players Anthem"

awesome work so far. keep it going.
    Fully Built 4G63
    HKS 272
    ported Dual Ball Bearing FP RED 84mm 25psi w/ external dump

Haha nice work man, I wish you could've put this up in russian somehow though, I'm sure I would understand it that way better no offense but I can read better in russian than english.

But really great work mate! Especially since you're doing it yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Davidline View Post
    Haha nice work man, I wish you could've put this up in russian somehow though, I'm sure I would understand it that way better no offense but I can read better in russian than english.

But really great work mate! Especially since you're doing it yourself.
    I don 't understand your text. You can write in russian? Write me a private message...
    Last edited by stayer; 04-06-2011 at 09:24 AM

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast