The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: A supersupercharger on Galant 9

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Showing results 41 to 60 of 116
    Beautiful work....I think you have very good skills

But why not run the turbo from the exhaust?

You could have finished in one week.

Watch out.

With that much PSI motor will go BANG after a few weeks unless you forge some parts.

Quote Originally Posted by redblower View Post

With that much PSI motor will go BANG after a few weeks unless you forge some parts.
    Oh,no. To 14.5 PSI no problems. Further it is necessary to reduce the degree of compression. Tested on other engines. Heh-heh-heh

You are doing interesting work, but be ready for a bang.

Intercooling is also needed friend.

Intercooler increases the density of charge, but reduces the boost pressure. It is bad. Therefore intercooler set to turbo, on a supercharger makes no sense. Air temperature is not high. Turbo - be sure to put an intercooler.

blin klassnaya rabota. maladets
    Quote Originally Posted by jubeiaire View Post
    i know a guy that saw a guy that knew a guy that once passed by a car that had been painted. Ill ask him tomorrow after consulting my magic ball to determine WHERE YOU LIVE in proximity to a paint shop NEAR WHERE YOU LIVE..................

Ruslik, thank you. Nice to hear.

У меня есть два наддувом автомобилей, производитель "Sprintex"
    Оба они 9G.
    Я не хотел бы видеть вас, будут разочарованы

Оба 5,5 секунды в 0-100км / ч

Можете ли вы сделать YouTube ваш для нас слушать?

Quote Originally Posted by redblower View Post
    Можете ли вы сделать YouTube ваш для нас слушать?
    Redblower, obviously you do not understand my topic. A supercharger installed on the 9G 2004. I sold it. Now a new project. As soon as i make a new kit, i make sure the video YouTube. Am sorry...

Very nice work and write up.

How are you tuning the ECU?

Hi all! For a long time I did not write in this topic. There were no free finance. The time has come to continue. Let me remind you all, I made drawings. As had been made gears. I found a sponsor, the project should move. So. The order is placed at the aviation factory. Yesterday I received the first part. This high-speed and low-speed shaft. Here they are.
    Turbo - it is a snail, but the bitch is very fast.

For the manufacture of these shafts wrote a computer program for the digital machine. Now you can make thousands of shafts. Low-speed shaft. Made of steel 40H (Russian standard) 5H1400 (american standard). Hardened high-frequency current. Отбалансирован on the 30,000 rpm.

The shaft of light. Made of steel 5H1400. Hardened high-frequency current. Отбалансирован per 100,000 rpm.

I just wanted to see how it looks in the assembly. Bearings and seals I bought earlier. Low-speed shaft assembly.

Impeller will be different. This is for the pictures of what it looks like.

What would you have the correct understanding of kinematics, I made this photo.

The next step. It is necessary to make a cover for the compressor casing. According to my plan. Gearbox is always the same. If you change the cover, impeller and the compressor casing, then I can change the performance of, or establish a supercharger on the engines of another volume.

Now you need to make the gear housing. Today made lathe work. Tomorrow I plan to perform milling works. Then will be fulfilled the holes on the coordinate machine. Let Me Remind You. All works are carried out at the factory, where they make engines for spacecrafts "Proton" , " Soyuz" , ballistic missiles. Today is all. To be continued...

Today took part. Made milling and cut threads in the holes. That's the way it looks. On the sides (then it will be the top and bottom) are made holes. On top will be the nozzle, the oil under pressure, from the bottom drain line. In the version of chrome, instead of them will be just filler and drain plugs. But according to the calculations, if the compressor power in the oil-highway engine, then his life will be comparable with the resource of the engine. That is to climb into it for the service does not need to be.

Now you need to make holes in the shafts. This is done to coordinate milling machine. It is already in the next week only be able to. And so will look compressor assembly. That's all for now

When you are done, I will buy for 4g63. Good Work!
    Boost, its whats for dinner

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast