The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Tail lights

Showing results 1 to 17 of 17

Tail lights

Does anyone know where I can get Gts/Ralliart Tail lights? I have been looking all over and they are so hard to come across.

chadowski
    Keep checking eBay to see if any turn up. If not, you probably have to order them through a dealer. It's about $200+ for each OEM tail. another $300ish for the lip spoiler... plus tax... and installation (if you don't want to do it for yourself.)

So yeah. Pricey.

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    ebay indeed.

You can also check certain junk yards that recycle totalled and old cars. Most of the time cars that are totalled are usually totalled to front end impact that messed up the frame and often leaving the rear end perfectly in tact. Harder to find them that way, but it's an option.

Just remember you'll need to buy the lip or new trunk lid otherwise the tails won't look right.

It would probably be easier for you to just tint your tails or paint to match your car with whatever design or shape you want or even use vinyl on them. Anybody with a GTS/Ralliart already has those tails.

Effort and courage are not enough, without purpose and direction.

Yeah my tail lights are tinted...but I like the GTS/Ralliart lights....There is one light on ebay but its just one...I dont want to buy it because not sure when I will come across the right one

id just by the one you see on ebay now and just wait till you find the other one
    04 GTS 9G

FoR Sale:
    2004-2006 Fog Lights $50
    shoot me a pm

You know, since the new G's have different tails, the dealerships may not TOTALLY rape you on the price for some of the GTS tails. I'm sure you can negotiate.

Effort and courage are not enough, without purpose and direction.

ill check it out...thanks

wicked380

Icon4

Me too.....i am so seriously wanting one of these taillights..i must have fluked the last one i got from the states as i got it for 40 bucks,plus 40 for postage,so it cost me 80 bucks landed in Australia..

.......very happy,but they seem like hens teeth to find,coupled with the fact that it is REALLY hard to find places from over here.

So ,if any one happens to stumble upon one ,where ever you are in the states,think of this post and pm me...

oh..and i am after a LEFT HAND REAR ONE.

Don't you have another post for that?

https://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?p=664677

I had asked you what your budget is. That is something we have to know before we look.

On ebay they have 3 ralliart/gts tails but all Left headlight...I dont want to but it untill I find a right tail light also...Its to hard to come across...looking into calling dealer...

wicked380
    Quote Originally Posted by 9gtansedan View Post
    On ebay they have 3 ralliart/gts tails but all Left headlight...I dont want to but it untill I find a right tail light also...Its to hard to come across...looking into calling dealer...

got a link please...i want a left one so badly.....

wicked380
    Quote Originally Posted by tamim13 View Post
    Don't you have another post for that?

https://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?p=664677

I had asked you what your budget is. That is something we have to know before we look.

sorry....yeah,this is else where...ahmmm....as cheap as possible...lets put it this way,if i havent mentioned it i got my last one for 40 and posted for 40 ,so all up it was 80...

Dont really want to pay 130-150 from a dealer,so ,a wrecker some where must have one for about half that...

i guess up to 100 inc postage...

thanks

Michael

Quote Originally Posted by wicked380 View Post
    sorry....yeah,this is else where...ahmmm....as cheap as possible...lets put it this way,if i havent mentioned it i got my last one for 40 and posted for 40 ,so all up it was 80...

Dont really want to pay 130-150 from a dealer,so ,a wrecker some where must have one for about half that...

i guess up to 100 inc postage...

thanks

Michael
    That's what I thought, even the ones on eBay (used) are selling for $120. I will keep a look out for anything around that price and let you know.

wicked380
    Yeah,i dont know if i just got super lucky with the other one,and no one else bid on it ,or the seller just didnt know what they were worth..thanks for helping out...

yeah there was on there for about 50 but it sold fast...I dont see it anymore