The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: TGCNY meet?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 28 of 28
    i can get about 5-6 people to go from where im at

Experienced TGC Member XxGiRLaNT06xX's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 6G72Galant View Post
    What's the date for the Edgewater meet?

For the Corona BBQ, Im thinking Saturday June 25th or Sunday the 26th. But if there's another meet planned close to those dates, maybe we could plan another date.

I'm down to go to Edgewater. And I'm down to go to Corona. Don't matter to me. I just want to go to a damn meet.
    Those dates seem perfect since it usually falls around then. Does anyone want to do Edgewater first?

2011 Ibis White Audi S4
    *When you turn your car on ... does it return the favor?*
    Quote Originally Posted by galantlvr34 View Post
    The thread got big fast because Ally is the bomb lol.

Saturdays would be better than Sundays for people who are traveling from afar. That way, they wont have to leave the meet as early because they have work the next day

Quote Originally Posted by XxGiRLaNT06xX View Post
    Those dates seem perfect since it usually falls around then. Does anyone want to do Edgewater first?
    If we're keeping things in order yes lol. I'm thinking mid may would be good. Unless you guys wanted to do edgewater late summer like august. I remember it was corona, then the next thing was mod in october, so quite the gap where we could switch some dates in there.

If we followed last years plan, edgewater would have been this weekend. But my cars not done yet so I'm not really bummed about it =)

Lancer/EvolutionX Rotor Glow Paint
    6g74 Forged Engine w/ hx40 turbo
    Eclipse GT 5 spd swapped

Rotor Glow Galant
    Daily Galant
    OZ Edition Eclipse

Experienced TGC Member XxGiRLaNT06xX's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by keith6110 View Post
    If we're keeping things in order yes lol. I'm thinking mid may would be good. Unless you guys wanted to do edgewater late summer like august. I remember it was corona, then the next thing was mod in october, so quite the gap where we could switch some dates in there.

If we followed last years plan, edgewater would have been this weekend. But my cars not done yet so I'm not really bummed about it =)
    Ok so maybe we make a poll if edgewater comes before or after with maybe some dates. Then ick dates for Corona. I never went to an Edgewater meet so i didnt notice it would have been coming up.

2011 Ibis White Audi S4
    *When you turn your car on ... does it return the favor?*
    Quote Originally Posted by galantlvr34 View Post
    The thread got big fast because Ally is the bomb lol.

Quote Originally Posted by qnz View Post
    Saturdays would be better than Sundays for people who are traveling from afar. That way, they wont have to leave the meet as early because they have work the next day
    x2^^

-RON

That sounds good. A few meets is always a good thing to do. That way we could show other people our g crew what we all about. LOL. Poll sounds good and after that we could start putting the list up and who is bringing what.

Triple Diamond Motors East Cost
    02 2.5L Fully Built Galant 5 speed
    SOHC Turbo
    http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?52330-Isaurio-s-Turbo-Built-quot-4G64T-quot-Heavy-pics>My 4G64 Turbo Built

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12