The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Grill question

Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
    DjFlav3

Grill question

Anyone know if there's ANY aftermarket grills currently out for the 09 Galant??

eBay

Effort and courage are not enough, without purpose and direction.

DjFlav3
    I looked on there, they got grills for everything up to and including the 08 but the only thing that comes up for 09's are the colored molding for around the grill and those gay ass plastic m3 style fender vents.

DjFlav3
    Anyone???? Lol

I think you're out of luck haha... where are the aftermarket grilles for the 07? link me :D
    9th Generation Mitsubishi G
    TGC Texas Chapter

Friends don't let friends drive stock. Ever

DjFlav3
    Pretty sure I saw them on eBay for the 07, I'll check and post the link when I get out of class.

07 galant grill. I don't know how it will look with the hood though. Considering it has the bump in the middle of it.. anyone know where to get a flat hood for an 07 that will fit?

http://www.amazon.com/MITSUBISHI-GAL.../dp/B004H3I17U

Quote Originally Posted by GarrettP9G View Post
    07 galant grill. I don't know how it will look with the hood though. Considering it has the bump in the middle of it.. anyone know where to get a flat hood for an 07 that will fit?

http://www.amazon.com/MITSUBISHI-GAL.../dp/B004H3I17U
    i believe this is actually for the lower portion of the bumper (between where the fog lights go), not the actual grille itself

He is right if you look at the ralliart galant the grille is normally on the bottom between the fog lights
    Is it ricey?

I know this is old an thread but I bought that billet grille for my Galant and modified the hell out of it to fit...but it turned out pretty good.

It does look good man. damn it, now I need to get one....lol

Be prepared for stressful cuts with the dremel tool lol...at least for the 2007 2008 models. Supposedly it fits 04 to 06 without modification. Thanks though man put a lot of work into it. 2 ten inch led strips behind grille.

Quote Originally Posted by h3llb3nt21 View Post
    Be prepared for stressful cuts with the dremel tool lol...at least for the 2007 2008 models. Supposedly it fits 04 to 06 without modification. Thanks though man put a lot of work into it. 2 ten inch led strips behind grille.
    well mine is 09 Ralliart... so I will prepare my dremel...lol. I actually like thoe led strips there, I am not usually a fan of the lighting, but this angle makes it look good.

sounds good, post pics when your done. The leds are white but put off a bluish hue, nice and subtle.