Quote Originally Posted by DOHCstunr View Post
I was suprised to see those numbers that low. I remember Matt(peanotation) put down like 197 with a 13g and 8 lbs.
Curious to see what happens what you turn up the boost. Actually curious how you can run the boost that low?
I can only think of 2 things. One of the things is that i put my boost reference to close to the turbo for the wastegate. Its only 2 inches above the outlet side on the j-pipe and my intercooler setup has quite a few bends because i didnt want to sacrifice my bumper. So maybe im seeing pressure loss with each bend. The other thing is, i may have a boost leak. Im going to make a boost leak tester and see whats up. However, im really happy with the power of the car. If i could control the ignition he said he could have gotten me an extra 20-30 WHP but i dont know how we can do that with the stock ecu.

I think i have my clutch issue solved now. My boot fell off of my slave cylinder and some dirt got inside of it. I pulled it all apart and smoothed it out with a polishing bit with my dremel, put it back together, to notice a small spring loaded restriction plate looking thing inside of the fluid inlet side of the slave. I removed that and the clutch doesnt seem to slip anymore so im happy about that. On the contrary, if i change my boost reference and that IS my issue what would i have to do tuning wise? If anything at all.