The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: What should I do??

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

What should I do??

Well I have a silver 2008 galant I have a few quiestions:
    1-I'm painting the stock rims in a week, so what color should I do it ?? black with silver lip and silver Mitsubishi symbol , or gun metal with silver lip and silver symbol??

2-I'm thinking of installing a front lip so how much do u think it costs with installation

3-installing a twin exhaust system (stock one with tip because it's illegal here to install a high sound exhaust system)

4-eyelids, blackout headlights , lip spoiler , making the rear like ralliart , black grille with matte trim , side skirts (small ones not so big)

so what do u think should i do more???

DjFlav3
    The wheels are just your opinion of what looks better, but personally I always do black wheels on my cars. The eyelids autokits x sells, and as for blacking out your headlights I've always had a tint shop do my hl's and tl's ran me like 40 for front and 40 for the back n you can chose darkness. Also easy to take off if you ever wanted to.

well thnx dude , if black rims should i make a silver lip with silver symbol ?? (and later if I have some cash make it chromed black rim )

DjFlav3
    I've always done all black, but it's your car so your opinion is what counts. As for getting them done you should look into getting them powder coated. That is if you don't plan on doing them yourself.

DjFlav3

That's my old car, wheels painted all black with 99 cent spray cans from walmart ( black and clear coat). If you do it yourself just remember if you do it yourself not to cut corners on the prepping before the paint even touches the wheels.

Are you looking for something like this? I've got gloss black 18's, and I recently sprayed my calipers silver. If you want a pic of that let me know. 9G all the way!

Quote Originally Posted by Hamoodi View Post

so what do u think should i do more???
    Get SUBS lol
    9th Generation Mitsubishi G
    TGC Texas Chapter

Friends don't let friends drive stock. Ever

DjFlav3
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver9Gen View Post
    Are you looking for something like this? I've got gloss black 18's, and I recently sprayed my calipers silver. If you want a pic of that let me know. 9G all the way!

Is that on stock ride height?

Yeah, but i'm going to get some adjustable coilovers to drop it, and raise it in the winter so I don't get stuck in the snow

well that looks good and from wht i see gloss is better than matte , and i'm thinking if u have a silver lip across ur rims it would be better