The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Rear VIews

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Rear VIews

I kinda want something similar to this...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/03-04...ht_3129wt_1160

anyone know of any...? anything even close?

IMMORTALIZED CUSTOMS
    Sid Mundo Production

I believe 95-98'ish Accord Sedan mirrors are somewhat close. If I remember, G-Spot realized this years ago.
    '99 5-Speed GTZ: Forged 3.6L 6G74T 6764 E85
    2017: 552whp/562wtq SBE on 19psi
    '02 Eclipse GT: 6G72 M/T-swapped Daily Driver
    '10 Endeavor: 6G75 AWD Family-mobile

Quote Originally Posted by M-Rod View Post
    I believe 95-98'ish Accord Sedan mirrors are somewhat close. If I remember, G-Spot realized this years ago.
    94-97 accord sedan mirrors and a bunch of us figured this out before GSPOT even owned a galant. the bases are very close but the hole pattern is a little different so new holes might have to be drilled in behind the sail panels but the base profile is very close; there is a slight curve on the leading edge of the galant window that the accord does not have but it is not super noticeable:

Last edited by Reelax; 04-10-2011 at 02:28 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Reelax View Post
    94-97 accord sedan mirrors and a bunch of us figured this out before GSPOT even owned a galant.
    Alright, I wasn't sure. I just remember him having them at some point in time. That's what I get for being cosmetically ignorant :-p
    '99 5-Speed GTZ: Forged 3.6L 6G74T 6764 E85
    2017: 552whp/562wtq SBE on 19psi
    '02 Eclipse GT: 6G72 M/T-swapped Daily Driver
    '10 Endeavor: 6G75 AWD Family-mobile

94-97 accord sedan mirrors and a bunch of us figured this out before GSPOT even owned a galant. the bases are very close but the hole pattern is a little different so new holes might have to be drilled in behind the sail panels but the base profile is very close; there is a slight curve on the leading edge of the galant window that the accord does not have but it is not super noticeable:

Damn that looks nice.. WOuld be sick if they were mototrized... What about the actual Design Minus the lighting.. anything like that? Like how there like a vent type thing goin on?

IMMORTALIZED CUSTOMS
    Sid Mundo Production

Quote Originally Posted by bobmundo123 View Post
    Damn that looks nice.. WOuld be sick if they were mototrized... What about the actual Design Minus the lighting.. anything like that? Like how there like a vent type thing goin on?
    mine are motorized. they fold close to the car when i arm my alarm (all my windows and sunroof close on arm as well). look at the 2 pics i posted: in the top pic they are open, in the bottom pic they are folded.

the kind that u want (like what you posted in your original post) are called M3 style since they are copies of BMW M3 mirrors. mine are a different style but i don't think they make mine anymore.
    Last edited by Reelax; 04-10-2011 at 04:34 PM

mine are motorized. they fold close to the car when i arm my alarm (all my windows and sunroof close on arm as well). look at the 2 pics i posted: in the top pic they are open, in the bottom pic they are folded.

the kind that u want (like what you posted in your original post) are called M3 style since they are copies of BMW M3 mirrors. mine are a different style but i don't think they make mine anymore.
    oo snap.. didnt realized the closed.. thats awesome.. wondering how you wired that up... hmmm.. and yea havent been able to find any m3 styles for the 8G anywhere

IMMORTALIZED CUSTOMS
    Sid Mundo Production

^ only if you found someone who is selling, i dont think u can get them anywhere online...... i tried :(

Quote Originally Posted by bobmundo123 View Post
    oo snap.. didnt realized the closed.. thats awesome.. wondering how you wired that up... hmmm.. and yea havent been able to find any m3 styles for the 8G anywhere
    u won't find any for the 8G because they don't make any for the 8G. look for 94-97 accord sedan then you will have to modify them slightly to fit.

i ran new wires through the door jambs up to through the fenders to the front corners for signal blinkers (on both sides) and into the cabin to a switch between the mirror and fog light switches on the dash for the power fold functions and used the stock wiring harness in each door for the power aiming functions.