The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: OPinions....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 29 of 29

What lights are these?

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbi1991 View Post

What lights are these?
    custom modified by ERICBLA03

Old style or new style Vr4 always looks nice, super vr4 can come out a bit messy if not done right...just take a look around and see what you like best. just dont rush into anything, take your time gather parts, once ready take your time installing. remember its how you see your car and if you like it, awesome, if other people dont then o well.
    Fully Built 4G63
    HKS 272
    ported Dual Ball Bearing FP RED 84mm 25psi w/ external dump

just wanna share.. the super vr4 and the dolphin aeroform sits alot lower than you'd think.. therefore not letting you lower your car to what you want..

got a friend who's got the genuine super vr4 and is definitely even on stock height..

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    Never really liked the cyber kit much. There was one member here with a blue paint job who did that kit with a liberal grille that I liked. But most others looked ricer to me. Alot of people are going JDM, if you want to do something different, get a World Spec bumper, or modify the USDM bumper with a lip. If you dont have alot of money to spend, then dont bother getting into bodykits or JDM parts. Like every1 else has said start slow and evolve from there. Wheels and suspension are the best starters, so start there.
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

Yea, I THing I'm just gonna get lowering Springs, and Paint my stock rims Semi Flat Black For Now With A white or red lip.. And then look for a body kit and then possibly change rims.. I was considering.. Super VR4 Front Bumper, Cyrber 2 Sides, and SUper VR4 rear extension with the Super VR4 replica Spoiler. and those headlights that were modified look outstanding.. where'd u buy those rings.. damn..

and yea lots of hate on the cyber 2 lmao... didn't see that coming... THe dolphin is cool.. put its too round for my taste... i like definity... i like the super vr4 because it has that simplicity / but it hast that addon look that makes it aggressive...

I might keep stock hood . but i had a monster hood and i kinda loved it.. not sure how it would look on a car with the supervr4 kit on it

IMMORTALIZED CUSTOMS
    Sid Mundo Production

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    Someone in the FS section has a set of heads just like those for sale. If your gonna do the Super VR4 front & rear, I dont think cyber sides would look good with that either. Just do the Super VR4 sides as well, it'll look much better. As far as the hood, it could look right. Ask someone in the photoshop showoff to do a pic for you...
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

IMO the super VR4 looks best. Cyber is not bad at all, but i love the original lines of the Galant, and i think the super VR4 shows that best. Original PFL VR4 also looks amazing :)

You are here entirely tooo much!! beam514's Avatar
    Dolphin Aeroform is too round? I think that's about as square as you can get lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12