Quote Originally Posted by Special_K View Post

Ok here is the cabin/lodging deal for MTOD 2011. There is a grouping of cabins thru ERA in the Smokies that people can choose from. These 7 cabins are all in walking distance to each other, so we can all be close.

The road up to each cabin is paved, so no worries there.

The deal is this, get a group of people together amongst yourselves and rent one of the 7 cabins. Ill be renting a cabin for myself and 9 people and I expect others to do the same.

If you don't know anyone, please PM me and we will try to work something out.

Check out the link below, Ill be renting my cabin by the end of the week, and everyone should try to get there cabin rented by mid-April, otherwise you'll have to try to find other accommodations.

*NOTE* There is a 6 night stay minimum because summer is the busy season*

This is the list of the cabins to choose from:

If you have a group you want to stay with, rent one of those 7 cabins for your group. You'll be right next to a cabin I will be in but you'll have your own room/place to stay. If you cant decide on a cabin or if you wait to long, then you can find other accommodations.

Gatlinburg Reunion, Retreat, and Large Group Cabin Rentals, Chalets, Condos Gatlinburg Tennessee

Now if you don't want to rent a cabin, you can stay at one of many hotels in the area. I will leave this open, but in my many times there the best place to stay for the money, accommodations and location is The Greystone Lodge. Here is a link:

Greystone Lodge at Ripley's Aquarium | Gatlinburg TN Vacation Rentals, Gatlinburg Downtown Lodging, Smoky Mountain Vacation Rentals, Motels in Gatlinburg, TN and Pigeon Forge Tennessee

List of Cabins Rented:

Cabin #1:
Special_K's Cabin 'Starry Night'
Whos staying in this cabin:
1. Special_K - Kevin - Club3g
2. blkshdw03 - Tara - Club3g
3. drunkoffjuic +1 - Eric & Lindsay - Club3g
4. froubaby +1 - Liz & Vlad - Club3g
5. Tearstone +2 - Russ, Bobbie & Daughter - Club3g
FULL

Cabin #2:
ICEMAN99TURBO's Cabin 'Mountain Serenity'
Whos staying in this cabin:
1. ICEMAN99TURBO - Jeremy + 1 - Club3g (Deposit)
2. Chaos22 - Kevin - Club3g (Deposit)
3. OkeDoke23 - Alicia - Club3g (Deposit)
4. 3gEclipse86 - Mike +1 - Club3g (Deposit)
5. finesse49ers - Charles - Club3g (Deposit)
6. Chippy - Steve - Club3g (Deposit)
7. StreetLegal - Ben - Club3g (Deposit)
8. HaZal2d0uS - David - Club3g (Deposit
9. Centurin - Anthony - Club3g (Deposit)
10. Jane_Blaze - Terri - Club3g (Deposit)
11. kabob - Shihab - Club3g (Deposit)
Vacancy

List of Hotel Rooms Rented:
Please post up if you are thinking of getting a cabin, or if you plan on attending and need a place to bunk.