450w X 2CH @ 4ohm (B)
    125w X 4CH @ 2ohm
    80w X 4CH @ 4ohm

2 X Pioneer 80w RMS @4ohm Speakers
    2 X Pioneer 60w RMS @4ohm Speakers

1 X 400w RMS @4ohm Pioneer Sub

and 1 Pioneer HU 50wX4 @4ohm

----------------------------------------------

So far my Setup was that i got the 2 60w speakers hocked directly on the HU and 2 80w speakers on Ch 1/2 on the Amp , and the Sub bridged on CH3/4 .

So far its all good , but the front 60 watt speakers are dead silent when connected to the HU , they are Pioneer TS-C1625 which i believe needs to be hooked on the AMP , so when i did as a test they sounded loud and clear and Rich.

Now , i don't want to get a new 5CH amp , or get an additional amp , but i need to know how i can hookup my 4 speakers and 1 sub on that AMP.

I was thinking that i can hook the Front Speakers on Ch1 and the Rear Speakers on CH2 and the SUB on CH3/4 ofc sacrificing the Fad/Bal .

Will this work ? if yes whats the best way to connect each 2 speakers on 1 CH ?
    If No whats the best Setup ?

Please help .

Thx
    Last edited by FX2236; 04-16-2011 at 04:41 PM

TGC Regular
    FIrst off, since your status is a nub. I would start off by saying do it right, do it properly the first time or not do it at all. Now as that said, subs IMO should be on a dedicated amp meaning it should have an amp to itself. On topic, to answer your question, yes, you can put your front speakers to one channel, back on the other channel, and sub on bridge. But I would highly not recommend this because it will either snap your fuse or your sound system will sound shitty, or if not those your amp wont last long and that would be at its best. So instead of waiting for it to die and get something long term, definitly recommend you getting a monoblock thats 400w @4ohm. While your at it, capacitor is nice to have, I personally dont have one because my car is all LED and I'm running a yellow top optima. I have a bunch of other advices but this should be enough to start you off thinking lols

2002 ES i4 SOHC Mitsubishi Galant

wire ur 2 right side (front/rear) speakers in parallel , an the same for left side, then tie both rights into channel 1, both lefts into channel 2 this should put a 2 ohm load on each channel , then bridge 3/4 together for your sub . the amp should handle it as long as it 2ohm stable on each channel. this setup should get you the max outta ur system, you may need sum rca splitters maybe not
    clickity clack & boom in the back , 99 Glant

@ADExternal you are absolutely correct , i borrowed an amp from my friend and connected the Sub on it and the rest of my speakers on my 4CH amp, and the sound was amazing .

i think i will be buying a new 400-500 Monoblock amp soon , i think Pioneer got one that is small enough to fit between my amp and sub :)

Again , thx

TGC Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by sthrnbumpn View Post
    wire ur 2 right side (front/rear) speakers in parallel , an the same for left side, then tie both rights into channel 1, both lefts into channel 2 this should put a 2 ohm load on each channel , then bridge 3/4 together for your sub . the amp should handle it as long as it 2ohm stable on each channel. this setup should get you the max outta ur system, you may need sum rca splitters maybe not
    for any readers and future referrence, this could work but it would sound horrible meaning you wont be able to get the mids from your speakers due to the lack of power and on the minor note you lose your fade option. lols

2002 ES i4 SOHC Mitsubishi Galant

Quote Originally Posted by ADExternal View Post
    for any readers and future referrence, this could work but it would sound horrible meaning you wont be able to get the mids from your speakers due to the lack of power and on the minor note you lose your fade option. lols
    i hear u on that
    it sounds great in my car i got the 2-channel amp set how i like it , an my sub amp takes care of the rest

the only complaint i have with this is no fade control, but all im runnin are stock speakers on the 2 channel

but knock it all u want thats the beauty of forums were all geniuses in our own worlds
    clickity clack & boom in the back , 99 Glant