The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: i like this spoiler...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 31
    Tiller

i like this spoiler...

i like the low profile it has... i'm gonna contact them, and see if they will ship to the US...

Tiller
    they also make these headlight covers, but i think they are ugly...

newsobe
    tiller can u get me that spoiler too i think it would look tight on my car. and yeah the covers suck. lem me know how much okay.

Tiller
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(newsobe)</div><div class='quotemain'>tiller can u get me that spoiler too i think it would look tight on my car. and yeah the covers suck. lem me know how much okay.</div>

i will let you know when they contact me... i'm not getting my hopes up though...

newsobe
    k let me know when they respond if they do

Tazz2000
    I have seen one of those on a Galant, here in Plano. I thought it was the OEM that I ordered, but it wasn't. Let me know what u find out. :thumbsup:

Here's a closer look

*** Edit ***

After looking closely at this pic, it's not the same as the spoiler posted by Tiller. This one hangs over the side of the trunk lid. :decline: And doesn't have a 3rd pedistal :approve:

www.spoilerwarehouse.com

They may already have this spoiler but for another car.

I got my spoiler from Spoilerwarehouse.com. Real good folks, not the cheapest but I wasn't looking for lowest price. OEM spoilers, painted and shipped for $230.

<span style='font-size:25pt;line-height:100%'>Acura Legend Spoiler 92-94</span>

I'm not saying that this is the spoiler you're looking for, just an example of a spoiler made for another car that will fit ours. I would look under BMW, 3 or 5 series. That UK spoiler looks similar to that. Get your measurements of the Galant and the BMW (or anyother car) from the Erebuni (spoilers.com) website.

btw, those headlight covers are for JDM and will b 2 wide to fit US spec w/o modification and will block the middle of the US H4 beam if they are used w/o the JDM headlights (dual beam housings).

Tiller
    yeah, i noticed that the headlamp was a bit different from ours... irregardless they are whack...

I like that lip you got BGR, but I prefer the 3rd pedestal... i'll wait to see if they reply to my inquiry...

Hey Tiller Question

Tiller I know the 2002 GTZ doesnt come with a spoiler anymore you have to ask to get it put on but just curious why didnt you ask to have it put on??? You dont like how the stock spoiler looks? Im not a big fan of it myself, but the Acura legend spoiler looks really good on the Galant !!!!
    The First Supercharged 4cyl Galant!!!!!!!!

www.rippmods.com

Before there were any, there was me.

Tiller

Re: Hey Tiller Question

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GalantT3)</div><div class='quotemain'>Tiller I know the 2002 GTZ doesnt come with a spoiler anymore you have to ask to get it put on but just curious why didnt you ask to have it put on??? You dont like how the stock spoiler looks? Im not a big fan of it myself, but the Acura legend spoiler looks really good on the Galant !!!!</div>

no, i wa not a fan of that OEM spolier... kinda looked a bit too bulky for my tastes... one here is just enough to make a statment, and I still won't see it through my rear view...

BTW, I found a North American distributor, so I'll let you guys know when i know it's a go...

kinda looks like this one from erebuni for the a4...can't really tell since the picture is so small

might be the one...just the difference in the trunk lid size might make it go over or stay under the trunk lid lines...

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Tiller
    yup, kinda like that only it looks like it sits even closer to the trunk...

SHANE
    the one BGR has and Clay has are exactly the one's i want on my car, they just look so damn clean...

wmaharrisjr
    does anyone know the width of our trunk off hand. No I am not that lazy i am just at work a long way form my car.

It's best to just cross reference the spoiler you're looking for with the stock GTZ spoiler on the Erebuni Site. The GTZ is #684

http://www.erebunicorp.com/univpart.htm

Tiller
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(imgntht)</div><div class='quotemain'>Where are each of the JDM Galant ones from? Â*In other words, the blue one in the original post, what market Galant is that for (Japan, Taiwan, Germany, etc..). Â*And then the Silver one that BGR posted that has only two pedestals, which Galant was that made for? Â*Also Tiller, which one are you looking to get from the NA distributor? Â*Still not sure I even want a spoiler yet, but these new options are intriguing. Â*

Jason
    2002 Patriot Red Pearl GTZ</div>

the blue is a German market Galant... and i am getting these from a supplier in Canada... he said $225 with a 3 week delivery...

newsobe
    is it gonna come painted or u have to paint ?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(imgntht)</div><div class='quotemain'>Aside from that--BGR, does the Acura Legend one have a 3rd brake light on it? Â*I hope not, but hard to tell since your car is red too! Â*hehe.</div>

Mine has a 3rd brake light (LED's) but I have seen the same type without a brake light too. I 'think' that spoilerwarehouse.com has them without the LED brake light. Some Legends had the brake light build into the trunk lid and the spoiler was just plain, like the 99 Mustang spoiler.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast