The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: A damn shame!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 26 of 26
    I personally dont like stickers on cars. Its too tacky for my tastes. What other people do is up to them, its their car but its not for me.

Quote Originally Posted by 8thLS6 View Post
    Reelax I do agree with you on the thieves part when stickers are concerned. I use to have stickers on my old 240 for the parts I had because I didn't really want people knowing what mods I had done since I had considerably less motorwork done than some people I know around here...so I needed some sorta advantage lol. Then when I got bored of tryna be faster and focus on being clean and creative I stepped away from stickers to avoid being copied. Being copied is my biggest concern today. My town a lot of trends don't happen until one person is bold enough to start it. Really for example my boy had offset xxr wheels on his accord. At that time I can't remember anyone before him having low offsets on a honda. Vw yes but anyother fwd, no. Soon after he did it others followed suit. That's why if someone local with a car like mine does something first I wanted to do, I usually put it on the back burner until they get tired of it or sell the car lol. Part of the reason I like having a galant..stand out regardless. Sounds crazy but that's me lol. Know I rock stickers that make statements
    the key to not being copied is do things that are not easy to copy. bolt-on's and normally available parts are very easy for others to copy; custom work and rare parts make it much harder. i'm not too worried that my car will ever be copied for just those reasons. distinctive stickers that are not advertising companies are different than a roll call, but i still prefer keeping it clean so no "brand" stickers on my car at all. additionally i only have 4 badges: 2 red mitsu diamond logo badges, front (on grill) and rear, and 2 custom V6 3.0 LITRE badges (from another car), one behind each front wheel. my car doesn't even say mitsubishi on the outside.

You are here entirely tooo much!! RAZ_76's Avatar
    I see that all the time around here.

Ur car should describe u, b unique in your OWN way.
    Can you size down your sig please? Thanks, Admin :)

Quote Originally Posted by JesterX View Post
    That does suck...Unfortunately most people just think of Galants as just another car to get them from point A to point B. It takes a special kind of person to give a Galant the love it deserves.
    One of my close friends insulted me the other day by saying exactly the same lol.

Its not an insult. It is what it is

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12