The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Club3g and 9glancers Fast Five Movie Meet, April 30th 4:30pm, Schaumburg, IL

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
    EclipseGT2k2

Club3g and 9glancers Fast Five Movie Meet, April 30th 4:30pm, Schaumburg, IL

Alright guys as I said in the other post for Fuddruckers, I'm hosting a meet on Saturday the 30th to go get dinner and cruise to the theater to catch Fast Five. Below are the details, be bad ass to have all of use cruise up there together.

WHAT: Club3g and 9glancers Fast Five Movie Meet

WHEN: Saturday, April 30th 4:30pm

WHERE: Meeting up at Hooters in Schaumburg, IL then after dinner cruising
    up to the AMC 30 in South Barrington.

Keep in mind guys that the forecast for that day is calling for 70% chance of rain/ Thunder, so I'm hoping that this doesn't scare anyone off for attending cause all the other member from my other forums are coming rain or shine. RSVP if you can make it, this will be a good time regardless of the weather.

EclipseGT2k2
    alright for those of you guys that are showing up tomorrow, we are gonna be meeting at Hooters Schaumburg at 4:30pm for beer and dinner, then we'll cruise up to the theater to catch the 8pm show on the IMAX screen. So anyone who needs any more info PM me and I'll give you my number.