The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Ball Cheese...

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Ball Cheese...

What up douche bags... I only joined cause i need Galant fenders... just two any color will do if you wanna help throw me a PM or talk to that fag kouki...who doesn't own a kouki anymore... Don't ask me personal questions Don't ask me about my cars... it's not a galant... don't ask what i need the fenders for it doesn't concern you... but your help is appreciated... blah blah be a cockbag throw the insults everyone is a hardass via the internet... either help or move along....

one more thing I'm not paying a Dime over what it gets in scrap... they are for a mock up. don't yank my leg with this "VR4" bullshit and "its JDM" crap... it's a galant... besides the "cool" or there lack of factor, your supply and demand is no where near those of a larger following... that's half a compliment. douches crash real cars daily... be thankful that MOST (not all pretty boys) galants are dog shit slow... yet i'm sure some of you have some radically cool crash while getting road dome stories... save your breath... either gimme your fenders or suck my balls...cheers you awesomely crazy lady killers you...

Experienced TGC Member showtime's Avatar
    junk yard

NO SHIT... you find me a redneck that will sell a pair of "import jap parts" for less then $60-70... it's a galant and for mock up i refuse to pay anything at all for crap nevermind crap that may not work... so thank you for telling me i forgot to ramble bout junkyards... i'm not paying more then $30 for both... thought this would be self explanatory

two post ban first post insulting people while trying to get parts for cheep? Sweet!

1996 galant s
    finishing up my 2.4L DOHC, 10.5:1, precision sc60, meth injected MONSTER.

Go be a bag of lazy ball sweat somewhere else.