The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: found a company to do a group buy**Update**

Showing results 1 to 20 of 20

found a company to do a group buy**Update**

found a company to do a group buy for there body kits if anyone is interested heres what they told me.

http://www.wickedbodies.net/generic227.html

The second kit down is virtually the same kit in your picture taken from a slightly different angle. We are a master distributor for this manufacturer and would consider a special pricing for a group buy. I would have to know how many kits are involved and whether they are all getting shipped to different addresses or not.

Edward
    SportBike Powder Coating
    "Not Just Bikes"

[email protected]
    Photos
    http://www.photobucket.com/sportbikepowdrcoating

TGC Regular
    looks like this should be in the group buy section also get some price's up id be interested in this im gona be ordering my kit soon.
    - Atba

The first kit on the website is on eBay for like $450.

I like this kit a lot but I've read that its a bitch to put on.
    Chapin y Boriqua que mezcla

Tiptronic
    its just general info right now. theres nothing specific yet. yeah get some prices and stuff, then we move it.

other mods, if you feel the need....

o2xtype (mike) has that body kit on his car, looks good to
    Team TGCLV

Aigghht, I'll e-mail them today 3/39/03 (saturday) to get some more info,but first id rather no how many people would be interested. Before trying to get an exact price.

check the link to see pics.http://www.wickedbodies.net/generic227.html

this is want i want to do the E113 sides and rear bumper

with the E384- front bumper. what you guys think of that combo. Any photoshoppers would be a great help :idea:
    SportBike Powder Coating
    "Not Just Bikes"

[email protected]
    Photos

Tiptronic
    i'm sure you will get a lot of ppl to say they would want to. but i think its better to ask your connection whats the lowest they would go if we got a certain number to buy (10 is usually the base number)

cost
    shipping

this place is maybe 30 minutes from me
    Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition

Dave@SE
    They also sell the hoods for our car

Tiptronic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave@SE
    They also sell the hoods for our car
    probably the VIS ones though, which arent perfect fit

Actually, I think they're the erubuni hoods which fit just as badly and are more poorly manufactured than VIS.
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

Tiptronic
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishboy55
    Actually, I think they're the erubuni hoods which fit just as badly and are more poorly manufactured than VIS.
    they got like three styles. are they all bad

From what I've read here on the board, the erubuni hoods are really flimsy and they don't match up well at all. I've also read about latching problems and general defects in the fiberglass.
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

Tiptronic
    that sucks cause this one looks like it fits pretty well

99BabyBenz, sorry for going off topic. lets get back on track. whats up with the body kits

I got my first Kit from erebuni and I didn't have any issues with it. Was pretty good quality but that's just me i could have gotten the one good one they had. But I can't speak for everyone.
    C.J. Cameron
    RETIRED TUNER!!!!

"Keeping it Simple"

Quote Originally Posted by MITSU_I4
    that sucks cause this one looks like it fits pretty well

99BabyBenz, sorry for going off topic. lets get back on track. whats up with the body kits
    It looks like it fits well because that is a JDM Galant. The hood was molded off a JDM hood, and has gaps when you install it on a USDM Galant.

Dave@SE
    Yes, the hoods they offer are all Erebuni.

yo

yo check the price on both hood vis and c/f

lateset info 4/2/03 9:31pm this is the original email from Wicked bodies.

All kits shown on for the US spec car. As with all fiberglass kits, they will require some fitting, trimming or gap filling. They are all rated as middle of the scale for degree of difficulty for installation. We get a better discount on complete ktis so while you can mix and match, it always winds up costing a little more that way. Our inventory changes on a daily basis, so half the time the kits are in stock and the other half they will need to be manufactured. The actual list price on each of these kits is $1071. We sell them for $910 and on a group buy which means a bona fide order with payment via money order and a minimum of 5 kits, we will sell them for $785.00. Essentially you msut figure $100.00 per kit shipping. Two kits will fit in a box so if two can be shipped together, the shipping for both is $100.00

Edward So what u guys think??
    SportBike Powder Coating
    "Not Just Bikes"

[email protected]
    Photos

Tiptronic
    sounds good. especially the 100.00 shipping even if its two kits in the box.

the down side
    Our inventory changes on a daily basis, so half the time the kits are in stock and the other half they will need to be manufactured
    but im sure it wont take that long to manufacture. if you want to start a GB, say the word, and i or one of the mods will move it