The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: TheGalantCenter Decals

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 179

TheGalantCenter Decals

Finally it has been done.

Immortalized Customs Purchase Link

Also so you know they are being sold at cost, and they are made upon Order. So when you order I will sen the order to my supplier to get them made and shipped out to your address.

Also the infamous "No Fat Chicks / Will Rub" is also now available.. Supplier said it should be able to get done.. so there you go!

Plain text from TGC REVISED
    ( due to high demand)

If the original Designer of the Decal or anyone really has an issue let me know. I am not looking to break any rules or offend anyone for taking work / credit for anything. Just though it would be a nice way to show support of the community. If anyone would like any other decals I will Be doing a small Promo where any decals will be sold at cost. Just let me know what you want and I'll try to make a coupon code or something.

Also feel free to look through the site.. It's getting inventory slowly and surely.. but it'll get there... =) i've been concentration on 8G galants more than anything else..
    But again.. this is primarily to let you guys get the decals.. I really wanted one so i got it.. I even threw one on my laptop... =)

Picture above is OLD DECAL THAT IS NO LONGER BEING SOLD.. the image showed above is what it looked like..

THE image below shows how it actually looks like..

-----------
    UpDATE HISTORY

So now only the revised Version will be available along with the Will Rub one.. if any others are wanted.. let me know... =)
    Last edited by bobmundo123; 12-20-2012 at 01:35 PM

IMMORTALIZED CUSTOMS
    Sid Mundo Production

Quote Originally Posted by G-spot View Post
    thegalantcenter.com?
    oops! lol may have been a typo.

O FUCK.. haha
    i'll get that Fixed.. when you order it will say .net...

it'll be right when ordered.. fukk...

IMMORTALIZED CUSTOMS
    Sid Mundo Production

lol thats kind funny.... before i added TGC as a favorite i would type .com forgetting that is was .net so i know where you are coming from man...
    2002 5spd swapped
    under construction.....

I'ma do my own changes to it 'cus i'm not feeling it the way it came out...

sure... Post it up.. and i'll get my guy to make em.. and post em online for easy order. =)
    btw Z i love you fuckn 8g

So yea. If anyone has any decal ideas let me know. Post em up here and i will do all I can to get them made.
    Last edited by bobmundo123; 04-30-2011 at 11:17 AM

IMMORTALIZED CUSTOMS
    Sid Mundo Production

No one wants any? Is the design not good? I did this for the community really, i thought you guys would like em. Idk. I love that design and the decals. If anyone has a design that they Made for TGC let me know and I'll send em to my supplier to get them done. I'm also selling them at cost, so it's not like i'm making any money off them. I'm just trying to hook TGC up with a cool way to share their love for the site and their cars. You guys on the site have helped me through a lot with my 8g thought i'd somehow return the favor. =)

Please post designs, or any feedback. If price is too High let me know and if we can get enough people together maybe do a group buy and try to get him to lower price =/.
    Just let me know. Also if anyone wants decals that have nothing to do the TGC let me know VIA PM, and I'd be glad to help you out. Pricing on Decals varies on design and size. so just hit me up and let me know whats up.

Also if anyone sees anything else on the site they want ;et me know. I will make up a coupon code for you guys and work out a discount. I can Do any of the more expensive decals at cost for you guys. Not looking to make any money.. Just trying to do a little something something for you guys on the site. I spend too much time here to begin with.. lol

Hope everyones doing ok.
    Last edited by bobmundo123; 05-01-2011 at 02:14 AM

IMMORTALIZED CUSTOMS
    Sid Mundo Production

Experienced TGC Member showtime's Avatar
    design is decent, i like it. I Can see where some people wouldnt though. I am not a fan of putting any stickers on a car so I'm not interested but I am sure if you posted a few designs people would be more inclined to throw in their two cents.

At most I would put a little galantcenter with no picture, but don't like stickers.

yeah most the people here arnt into stickers much. although hats, or hoodies, or shirts maybe

this is how it should have been...

my illustrator is giving me shit ever since i got norton and deleted the crack... i have it saved as paths in PS.... let me know where to email the file

Quote Originally Posted by Z View Post

I would be down for this!
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

You are here entirely tooo much!! beam514's Avatar
    me too!

i gotta be honest, i stole the stencil idea from Z, just a diff angle

Banned

Icon14

I'll take this :3

looks like cali's old 8g lol

i would def be down for a small sticker of the ass of a galant and the words under it. i may draw somethin up here in the next couple days. also like the idea from bdevx...i like the fronts and backs of the G's the best
    "he can F?$! up an iron ball with a rubber hammer"

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast