The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: TheGalantCenter Decals

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Showing results 41 to 60 of 179
    Quote Originally Posted by Prophet View Post
    I am a bit confused and hopefully you can give me some answers... Are you selling these or do you work for the company selling them? You mention supplier but then in the same post say you are getting supplies for car parts in stock...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk cause I'm awesome like that...
    Hey good question!

The stock number is just a number I need to throw in there for the site to work so that people can do an order. But they are not in my physical Possesion. Nor are they made. They are made to order by my supplier. That goes for the decals. As far as parts go it's the same deal. They are sent out from the distrubutors straight to you after order has been made.

ImmortalizedCustoms is my site. I made the Decals for people on TGC because I thought people would be interested. They are Being sold at COST !
    Just looking to spread the love of TGC. =)

Also if anyone wants any of the other Decals at cost, I'd be more than happy to spread the Love and get those to you at coast as well.

More info: http://immortalizedcustoms.com/index...n_page=privacy

I need Tapatalk... =(

EDIT**

I reread your Question.. When I say instock, I mean available on the site. I don't have a warehouse. By instock / available I mean I'm currently working Dropshipping deals with suppliers. So when all that is cleared out the "inventory" of the site will be expanded... So I hope that clears up some confusion. I do it this way so I do not have a loss when buying inventory and end up not selling Items. My profit margin may be smaller but at least then there is no Risk of overstock for me, which I clearly can not afford... But all items are of high quality. I do not pick BS suppliers, I pick those that i have researched and have seen good reviews and can stay in contact with.
    Last edited by bobmundo123; 05-13-2011 at 12:46 AM

IMMORTALIZED CUSTOMS
    Sid Mundo Production

I will probbaly buy some when I get paid.

Not to walk on this thread but is there anyone on here that makes the "no fat chicks / will rub" sticker with the 8g? I search and only found the group buy thread that seemed to flop but I might be wrong.

The key to Immortality is first living a life worth remembering.

Quote Originally Posted by GalantDreamer3455 View Post
    I will probbaly buy some when I get paid.

Not to walk on this thread but is there anyone on here that makes the "no fat chicks / will rub" sticker with the 8g? I search and only found the group buy thread that seemed to flop but I might be wrong.
    I can definitely get that Made no problem. Just waiting on that guy to post original Source image. If he can't find it I can Most likely remap it. would rather see if he actually has it first before i attempt that. =)

IMMORTALIZED CUSTOMS
    Sid Mundo Production

Spoiler-

No Spoiler-

^ Awesomeness... =)

Any higher Rez?

IMMORTALIZED CUSTOMS
    Sid Mundo Production

That's all I got

Quote Originally Posted by BayAreaGalant View Post
    That's all I got
    Thanks man I'll make it work! =)

IMMORTALIZED CUSTOMS
    Sid Mundo Production

Quote Originally Posted by Galant306m View Post
    someone do a 7g damnit
    agreed 7g or bust

[/QUOTE]

this i actually like
    Nobody built like u, u desighn ur self.

5spd swap
    full custom body conversion
    18x9 Works VS
    Big 16g evo3T next project

so i sent the image to my guy. He said he's gotta run it through the machine to see if it'll print/ ( for the No Fat CHick / Rear Galant) ... if it goes through and make those available.. oh btw.. MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT.. do not buy anything other than decals from site.. issues have been brought to me from suppliers not responding to any emails or phone calls... If you purchase anything.. you will be automatically refunded withtin 48 Hours... Sorry for the inconvenience...

And so far quite a few orders for the revised Decals.. =)... Will be submitting orders as soon as supplier is back.. =)
    Last edited by bobmundo123; 05-18-2011 at 02:25 AM

IMMORTALIZED CUSTOMS
    Sid Mundo Production

Okay so to those of you who bought the decals.. He sent them out yesterday... So expect those soon.. Here are picks of how they came out. He was nice enough to sen out the picks...

Also learned the other decals can be made... =) Will update soon.
    Last edited by bobmundo123; 05-25-2011 at 05:47 PM

IMMORTALIZED CUSTOMS
    Sid Mundo Production

You are here entirely tooo much!! beam514's Avatar
    bobmundo, I came to this thread and somehow your website sent me a pop-up saying I needed to log in and stuff. Just FYI. I didn't even click a link or anything. Pics aren't showing up either, so I wonder if it is related to that.

Quote Originally Posted by beam514 View Post
    bobmundo, I came to this thread and somehow your website sent me a pop-up saying I needed to log in and stuff. Just FYI. I didn't even click a link or anything. Pics aren't showing up either, so I wonder if it is related to that.
    Idk what you mean it's related too.. But website is running fine and don't need to sign it. Check with a different browser... Its working fine.

try again? try the link by my sig as well... all is working accordingly. =)

----
    edit... o u mean the other items? no i haven't done anything yet about that. I'm still trying to get back into contact with supplier.. hopefully by next week all will be settled.

IMMORTALIZED CUSTOMS
    Sid Mundo Production

Quote Originally Posted by bobmundo123 View Post
    Idk what you mean it's related too.. But website is running fine and don't need to sign it. Check with a different browser... Its working fine.

try again? try the link by my sig as well... all is working accordingly. =)

----
    edit... o u mean the other items? no i haven't done anything yet about that. I'm still trying to get back into contact with supplier.. hopefully by next week all will be settled.
    I'm not talking about your website, I'm talking about this thread. When I come to this thread, it pops up a thing telling me to log in. Here's a screen shot:

I'm not talking about your website, I'm talking about this thread. When I come to this thread, it pops up a thing telling me to log in. Here's a screen shot:

Same here, Sid, this one in Safari

Edit: tried inputting my credentials for your website and still nothing. It's just so you know about it, no big deal.
    Last edited by wetamup2k3g; 05-25-2011 at 05:12 PM

-Greg

"I smashed up the grey one, bought me a red;
    Every time we hit the parking lot we turn heads!"
    -Pimp C, "International Players Anthem"

Experienced TGC Member showtime's Avatar
    any update no fat chicks, will rub?

That's really fkn wierd... That should not be showing.. thats actually admin only kinda access... for my site.. if this pops up.. please no one try to login...

I will check if i posted any types of links that might be provoking this....

but in the meantime to ...
    Quote Originally Posted by showtime View Post
    any update no fat chicks, will rub?
    Yes I've been told it's doable.. i will update the site for that item as soon as i can figure out why the pop up is happening...

IMMORTALIZED CUSTOMS
    Sid Mundo Production

double post i know...
    I just realized why thats happening.. I posted a pick .. that was hosted under my email at Immortalized customs.. so it's basicaly asking you for a login to view set picture... ok.. i will fix that.. my fault fellas..

*FIXED* Apologies for the popup guys..

IMMORTALIZED CUSTOMS
    Sid Mundo Production

double post i know...
    I just realized why thats happening.. I posted a pick .. that was hosted under my email at Immortalized customs.. so it's basicaly asking you for a login to view set picture... ok.. i will fix that.. my fault fellas..

*FIXED* Apologies for the popup guys..
    yeah I had a feeling it had to do with the pictures, because they weren't showing up here.

Okay so to those of you who bought the decals.. He sent them out yesterday... So expect those soon.. Here are picks of how they came out. He was nice enough to sen out the picks...

Also learned the other decals can be made... =) Will update soon.
    damn those look sexay... did you ask him if he had red available? if not i'll wait

dang, might have to order some for my laptop

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast