The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: JDM Chicago WI Meet June 12th

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
    blue8g

JDM Chicago WI Meet June 12th

The last two years I've set up a WI meet. Both times ran smoothly with last year there being well over 100 cars in attendance. Same location as last year.

Pics from last year:

http://www.jdmchicago.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7976

1. Date of Meet: June 12th

2. Time of Meet: 3pm - whenever

3. Location: The Brat Stop
    12304 75th Street
    Kenosha, WI 53142-7323

Attendance:

1. Blue8g

**NOTE: Do not repost this on any other forums. I decided to invite you guys, but I don't want some influx of DSM's....No revving, being tools in general, will be tolerated**

Lol I'm bringing all my dsm friends haha widsm is going to ruin your meet rofl. Decided to invite us hahaha thanks man I'm going to bring a bunch of jdm dsm's!

1996 galant s
    finishing up my 2.4L DOHC, 10.5:1, precision sc60, meth injected MONSTER.

blue8g
    Quote Originally Posted by Galant306m View Post
    Lol I'm bringing all my dsm friends haha widsm is going to ruin your meet rofl. Decided to invite us hahaha thanks man I'm going to bring a bunch of jdm dsm's!
    Meh I knew you'd be a tool; that's why I haven't posted this meet up on this site the last two years. Its funny Honda, Mazda, Toyota all behave perfectly fine at this meet and tools who own DSM's will ruin it. I guess it makes sense.

how would dsm's ruin a meet? Also its not like you can say certain people can't show up to a public meet! Im not the one being the tool, you are by saying "I decided to invite you guys" If you dont want mitsubishi guys there then dont post about it, and you know the people on this forum hate ricers that sit there and rev their shitty sounding b16's to piss. So ill see you there with a lil 4g64 two step

1996 galant s

how would dsm's ruin a meet? Also its not like you can say certain people can't show up to a public meet! Im not the one being the tool, you are by saying "I decided to invite you guys" If you dont want mitsubishi guys there then dont post about it, and you know the people on this forum hate ricers that sit there and rev their shitty sounding b16's to piss. So ill see you there with a lil 4g64 two step
    as far as i know, most people, atleast the long standing members on that site don't do that.

WANNA LOOK FRESH????
    GET SOME CLOTHES AT KARMALOOP.COM AND GET 20% ON FIRST PURCHASE WHEN USING REPCODE:KN21899

siniGANG represent!

blue8g
    I'll give you one example:

Went to see Fast Five last night. Two people peeled out of the parking lot.

Both of them 2g DSM's. Whereas I saw 0 Civics, 1 Integra drive like a normal person and multiple STi's, 350z's and S2k's driving like normal people.

That's why I hate DSM owners and your:

I'll be there with a lil 4g64 two step, you sound like a tool.

Quote Originally Posted by EATsleepJDM View Post
    as far as i know, most people, atleast the long standing members on that site don't do that.
    This.

blue8g
    If you look through the pic thread I posted....the riciest car there was a 3g.

Yea the two 2gs's where probably 420gay cars or hs fags every tme we go crusing the dsm guys are chatting it up haveing a good time and some retard honda kid needs to be in the background reving its a hate hate relationship, I hate honda fags and honda owners hate dsm's cause they are actually quick cars

1996 galant s

I always noticed it the other way around where Honda's were the annoying ones... but idk about WI lol
    2002 5spd swapped
    under construction.....

blue8g
    Quote Originally Posted by dGALANTc View Post
    I always noticed it the other way around where Honda's were the annoying ones... but idk about WI lol
    A large amount of Honda 'enthusiasts' are annoying but I've never met a cool DSM owner.