The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Megan Racing Street or KSport Coilovers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 24 of 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua42007 View Post
    I would go with D2 coilovers. Mainly because this is what I have installed on my G. The warranty period is 3 years, compared to the 1 year warranty with Megan & Ksport.
    That i didnt know. Most of the brands only have 1 year warranty since most of em are designed for track use

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua42007 View Post
    ^ I agree. Before I switched over to my D2 coils, I was using the Tein + AGX Combo, very comfortable and a good looking drop. They are still laying around in my garage lol, Il probably switch back to them and sell my coil overs.
    Yeah, been researching. Cool that our cars can use some of the Eclipse parts. I will have that setup (Tein/AGX) hopefully by the end of the year (saving up). As long as I have a decent drop and the ride is comfortable I'm cool since this my ride is a "daily driver".

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    I've got KYB AGX's & Teins. Great setup for a mild drop, adjustable ride stiffness, and daily driving.
    Ivory, with that setup AGX/Teins. Im assuming it fits perfectly. Any additional modifications needed that you come accross? Or its just as it is, easy replacement. Again, thanks for the info....

Quote Originally Posted by ShiZnitH View Post
    That i didnt know. Most of the brands only have 1 year warranty since most of em are designed for track use
    Im not sure if that is thru every company that stocks these coilovers, But JM did mention that he will back his product with this 3 year warranty. Plus, Joe is a great guy, and I was very comfortable ordering them thru him.

http://www.jmautoracing.com/racing-m...s-p-15733.html

- Fully rebuildable and serviceable in the United States
    - 3 year limited warranty
    Last edited by Joshua42007; 05-11-2011 at 03:19 PM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12