The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Official MOD11 thread: Mitsubishi Owners' Day July 9, 2011

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast
Showing results 181 to 200 of 243
    i did my rears but the fronts need to be rolled and pulled... i want to drop it some more. so either way, through Cali or your boy i need to get it done. i made an appointment at this place called basis sport tuning for friday at 2pm but if i can give some money to somebody i know that would be better.

i can roll them i just need the tool and a heat gun. i might buy one while im down there this guy had one for 100 out in the boonies
    Last edited by underated; 07-06-2011 at 01:32 AM
    Brandon - 2001 Galant GST 5speed
    Wiseco // Eagle // PTE // Holset // Turbonetics // Supertech // Blox // Prosport // Vibrant // Innovate // OpenEcu // Mishimoto // Magnaflow // Walbro // XXR // Rotora // Brembo // Hawk // R1 Concepts // Dc Sports

Experienced TGC Member o1naturalhigh's Avatar
    hey e1. this saturday is national no bra day. if i don't make it, someone gotta bring super soakers and take pics of females all wet, k? u up for it, brandon?? lol

Quote Originally Posted by beam514 View Post
    in that case, you should just make a mold first lol. IIRC, it needs some modification to fit. Talk to Emerson about it.

You coming to MOD I'm assuming??
    yea i'll be there but im coming in the outlander; the galant is beat to shit right now and i dont have the time to make it presentable for this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by underated View Post
    Cali would you make a fiberglass mold out of it?
    once i make the necessary corrections.

oh yah i know that one is, i was just wondering if cali was going to make fiberglass reps or something more flexable?
    yea it would be fiberglass only.

anybody got a hookup on fender rolling in LA?
    i still rent mine out but it's across the country right now and wont be back in time for this weekend.
    From Boost Addicts to Carbon Fanatics™ www.socalautowerks.com

Censee: Im trying to pimp some hoes for money for the lsd. 3/28/2011
    Cali: Sig 3/28/2011

You are here entirely tooo much!! beam514's Avatar
    We usually meet at Super Auto Toyz/Bachs after MOD, which is now closed. Anyone have any ideas/want to do something?

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    We usually meet at Super Auto Toyz/Bachs after MOD, which is now closed. Anyone have any ideas/want to do something?
    SONIC'S in Fullerton!!!
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

Hmm I think that's not a bad idea lol, though we're going to be eating In N Out at MOD!!

but here's the directions
    http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=64...UQ&mra=pd&z=13

Any of the san diego people going back the same day i think i might head out to sd later on that day?...just asking

so do we really need to camp out? / should we?

up to you unless you wanna arrive early like last time

im picking up a fender rolling tool on friday if anybody is interested in doing theirs at mod?!?!?
    Wiseco // Eagle // PTE // Holset // Turbonetics // Supertech // Blox // Prosport // Vibrant // Innovate // OpenEcu // Mishimoto // Magnaflow // Walbro // XXR // Rotora // Brembo // Hawk // R1 Concepts // Dc Sports

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    so do we really need to camp out? / should we?
    i will, i might be chillin with Albert

im picking up a fender rolling tool on friday if anybody is interested in doing theirs at mod?!?!?
    maybe.. . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    never pull out, always squeeze inside! LOL!

Experienced TGC Member jimmy_o2's Avatar
    Well ill be camping out
    03 I4

what time you planning on getting there jimmy? I know Emerson has work til like 2:30 and won't be ready to 4:30?

The socal3G guys will be meeting at the McDonalds in Cypress at 5:30, and then rolling out to MOD at 6:30. They will be taking videos FOR MOD, as they were given a free Go-Pro camera (they're always the biggest group at MOD). It'd be nice to get some of the Galant guys in the video, and they said they will try to take videos of everyone rolling in I think.

Rico, this gives you a little bit more time to sleep lol

Experienced TGC Member jimmy_o2's Avatar
    what time you planning on getting there jimmy? I know Emerson has work til like 2:30 and won't be ready to 4:30?
    Planing to be there around 12 ish 1 am latest, got school on Friday night gotta go back home to pick up my cousin cause he wants to come then head out to the spot
    03 I4

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    I plan to be there around 3-4am, so we make sure to get our spots. Thats why we camped out each year is to ensure that no one "bum-rushes" us for our spots because they get there before us.
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

The socal3G guys will be meeting at the McDonalds in Cypress at 5:30, and then rolling out to MOD at 6:30. They will be taking videos FOR MOD, as they were given a free Go-Pro camera (they're always the biggest group at MOD). It'd be nice to get some of the Galant guys in the video, and they said they will try to take videos of everyone rolling in I think.

Rico, this gives you a little bit more time to sleep lol
    they might be the biggest "club" but the EVO's outnumber us all.

Quote Originally Posted by Reelax View Post
    they might be the biggest "club" but the EVO's outnumber us all.
    yeah, but the Evo owners are all spread out. Supposedly Mitsubishi handed out 3 Go-Pro cameras. I'm assuming some Evo club got one.

Will, maybe I'll get there around then, then go check out the Socal3G meet up and roll in (again) with them. Not sure. But last year we got there wayyyy early and even though there were quite a few cars, we still had plenty of spots for awhile.

Well imma be in a nearby hotel so the ones that have my number call me or text me when you guys get their and i will meet up with yall

Quote Originally Posted by 8g831 View Post
    Well imma be in a nearby hotel so the ones that have my number call me or text me when you guys get their and i will meet up with yall
    same here im 3min from the spot... if you guys are gonna hangout friday night let me know and ill stop by.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast