The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Official MOD11 thread: Mitsubishi Owners' Day July 9, 2011

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast
Showing results 201 to 220 of 243
    Quote Originally Posted by underated View Post
    same here im 3min from the spot... if you guys are gonna hangout friday night let me know and ill stop by.

what hotel did u end up staying at and how much did it cost if you dont mind?

West LA, Cali by way of PG County, Maryland
    Who's rolling out of the West LA area tomorrow heading to MOD?? What time and where??

You are here entirely tooo much!! beam514's Avatar
    You should meet up with the Socal 3G guys in LA and then roll to the McDonalds in Cypress with them. They're meeting at like 5:20 am I believe. We're rolling out of McDonalds at 6:15

OK everyone that is in LA people that wants to caravan to the meeting spot.

Pepboys parking lot
    1200 W Washington Blvd
    Los Angeles, Ca 90007
    Phone: (213) 749-1594

Its off the 10 freeway Exit on Hoover. can't miss it

Time: 5:20am we will leave at 5:45am. So be there before or we will leave you!!!

*copy pasted from '10 MOD LA to MOD*

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonez View Post
    Who's rolling out of the West LA area tomorrow heading to MOD?? What time and where??
    Jimmy and I are closest to you, we're from Inglewood, we'll be linking up tonight meeting up with Racesnos aka Albert, washing our cars, & then camping out at MOD.
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    Jimmy and I are closest to you, we're from Inglewood, we'll be linking up tonight meeting up with Racesnos aka Albert, washing our cars, & then camping out at MOD.
    what time you getting to Albert's again?

Hey so whats the address to the mcdonalds in cypress and are you guys going there first?

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 8g831 View Post
    what hotel did u end up staying at and how much did it cost if you dont mind?
    best western and it was 63 per night with a AAA/Military discount. the room is ok, king bed and a hot tub. but the parking lot is covered and has an outlet for my heat gun haha. im going down to roll my fenders now.

wheres the Mc Donalds you guys are meeting up at? i'll meet you guys there...
    Brandon - 2001 Galant GST 5speed
    Wiseco // Eagle // PTE // Holset // Turbonetics // Supertech // Blox // Prosport // Vibrant // Innovate // OpenEcu // Mishimoto // Magnaflow // Walbro // XXR // Rotora // Brembo // Hawk // R1 Concepts // Dc Sports

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    626-456-1360. there's my number in case anyone needs it

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    never pull out, always squeeze inside! LOL!

well here's what I'm doing:

I'm meeting up with the Galant guys wherever first. At 5:45, I'm going to go meet up with Socal3G at the McDonalds here:

10115 Valley View Street, Cypress, CA 90630
    Map HERE

It's seriously right up the street from MOD. Go West on Katella, then North on Valley View to get there from MOD.

We will roll out of there at precisely 6:15. Supposedly Mitsubishi is expecting twice as many clubs this year, though SocalEvo only has 1/2 the members signed up to go as last year.

My phone number is 805-428-0836. Name's Adrian. Shoot me a text if you want if I don't already have your number.

TGC Regular
    i'll meet u guys at mod at around 8:30ish. gonna bring a cooler full of sodas like last year. anyone else bringing stuff?
    Your signature is too long.

Have fun guys. Take a lot of pics.

Triple Diamond Motors East Cost
    02 2.5L Fully Built Galant 5 speed
    SOHC Turbo
    http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?52330-Isaurio-s-Turbo-Built-quot-4G64T-quot-Heavy-pics>My 4G64 Turbo Built

oh yah should i bring anything? what do they have to eat there?
    Brandon - 2001 Galant GST 5speed
    Wiseco // Eagle // PTE // Holset // Turbonetics // Supertech // Blox // Prosport // Vibrant // Innovate // OpenEcu // Mishimoto // Magnaflow // Walbro // XXR // Rotora // Brembo // Hawk // R1 Concepts // Dc Sports

Quote Originally Posted by hsinya View Post
    i'll meet u guys at mod at around 8:30ish. gonna bring a cooler full of sodas like last year. anyone else bringing stuff?
    I think I can bring like a bag of chips but I don't think they'll last long lol

Quote Originally Posted by underated View Post
    oh yah should i bring anything? what do they have to eat there?
    Free In N Out lunch if you drive a Mitsu in (they give you a voucher)

TGC Regular
    i think the most important thing is to bring something to sit on lol

one of the mitsu booths hands out bottled water too so i dont think anyone needs to bring water.

is anyone bringing a canopy?
    Your signature is too long.

Im leaveing my house at midnight, take me about an hour, will be there no later than 1:30am. wheres a good spot nearby to park for the night?

U guys bringing the tent as well? Maybe we should just do a bbq there..
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

I was going to bring a canopy, but I found out it's for grass-only (ie, needs stakes to stay in place). It's not one of those EZ-Up tents, so I'm not gonna bring it. I have an extra camping chair though.

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by beam514 View Post
    what time you getting to Albert's again?
    Getn ready to go there n a few. We should be there n an hour.

Quote Originally Posted by bdevx View Post
    Im leaveing my house at midnight, take me about an hour, will be there no later than 1:30am. wheres a good spot nearby to park for the night?
    We all just park in the line waiting to get into MOD...
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

Lol we just left so we'll be there like in 6 hours if all goes well :).........i do have a huge air leak that I will have to check at mod but it should make it there

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

well my 6 year long MOD attendance streak is going to end 2morrow (i've attended every MOD since they started it in '05); i am not going to be able to make it this year. i have to go to 2 weddings tomorrow back to back (1 friend, 1 family; 1 morning, 1 afternoon) = no way to attend w/o missing the early wedding in pasedena or the afternoon in bel air. i know BILLET and KRAZIENLUV10 (is there any1 else i'm forgetting that's been to every 1?) have been to every MOD so far so i hope they keep the streak alive for us. next year i hope i don't get hit w/ everything happening on the same day as MOD!

i hope u guys win awards and get some dope raffle prizes. take pictures of everything please! i wish i could b there.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast