The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Official MOD11 thread: Mitsubishi Owners' Day July 9, 2011

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast
Showing results 221 to 240 of 243
    I just finished putting everything together and took it for a test drive. My freakin' wheels are dirty as F***! It's exactly 2:40 PT and need to wake up in 2 hours. AHHHHH!

We will see you guys later.

Quote Originally Posted by Reelax View Post
    well my 6 year long MOD attendance streak is going to end 2morrow (i've attended every MOD since they started it in '05); i am not going to be able to make it this year. i have to go to 2 weddings tomorrow back to back (1 friend, 1 family; 1 morning, 1 afternoon) = no way to attend w/o missing the early wedding in pasedena or the afternoon in bel air. i know BILLET and KRAZIENLUV10 (is there any1 else i'm forgetting that's been to every 1?) have been to every MOD so far so i hope they keep the streak alive for us. next year i hope i don't get hit w/ everything happening on the same day as MOD!

i hope u guys win awards and get some dope raffle prizes. take pictures of everything please! i wish i could b there.
    Nooooooooooo I was really looking forward to finally meeting you. maybe next time.
    Brandon - 2001 Galant GST 5speed
    Wiseco // Eagle // PTE // Holset // Turbonetics // Supertech // Blox // Prosport // Vibrant // Innovate // OpenEcu // Mishimoto // Magnaflow // Walbro // XXR // Rotora // Brembo // Hawk // R1 Concepts // Dc Sports

have fun guys!

have a great time everyone, im excited for east cost mod now

Experienced TGC Member o1naturalhigh's Avatar
    ya...enjoy fellas. i got a meeting with an insurance adjuster today. some dude dropped a 5 gal water bottle on my hood.

Quote Originally Posted by underated View Post
    Nooooooooooo I was really looking forward to finally meeting you. maybe next time.
    yeah bro, i was also looking forward to meeting you... feel like we've been homies for years through TGC/GF! i realy was looking forward to checking out your ride. definitely next time.

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    now we have to have a meet at your place tomorrow instead of today

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    never pull out, always squeeze inside! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by E_Emerson88 View Post
    now we have to have a meet at your place tomorrow instead of today
    I would but 2morrow is another family party.. baby shower. I have about 50 relatives in town so I can't get away. This was just the wrong weekend!

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Reelax View Post
    I would but 2morrow is another family party.. baby shower. I have about 50 relatives in town so I can't get away. This was just the wrong weekend!
    next Sunday?

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    never pull out, always squeeze inside! LOL!

pics? pics? pics? hehehe I have some ;D
    My Mk4 is like a Black Hole you enter in it and who the hell knows what'll happen next???
    I sure don't, do you?

well how was it, I know that the simultaneous 1st Annual Evom West Coast Drive in OR went well, just got back from that lol
    OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

Damnit somebody should've been live blogging this event for TGC with all the pics we could stand!! Were's my West Coast brothers at?! LOL can't wait to see how it went.

-Greg

"I smashed up the grey one, bought me a red;
    Every time we hit the parking lot we turn heads!"
    -Pimp C, "International Players Anthem"

yea so i can jack all the pictures and put them in my "The World I Live In" album on FB!! lol

That's alright we gonna show 'em how its done G-code when East MOD comes around lol j/k!!

-Greg

"I smashed up the grey one, bought me a red;
    Every time we hit the parking lot we turn heads!"
    -Pimp C, "International Players Anthem"

lol cant wait. I should have some real nice goodies on my car for you guys to see, bye bye stock bumper n ebay lights.....mwahahahahahah!!!!!!!

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    It was a great time @ MOD this year. Good to meet up with old friends and it was great to make some new ones. Everybody definitely was stepping there game up this year, props to everyone for reppin TGC! Lol! I even got to see the infamous Beast that BJ calls his G! Off the chain! Really that thing is a BEAST!!!
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

You are here entirely tooo much!! beam514's Avatar
    that thing pulls so hard.. man..

pics later. I am on a slow connection right now so it will take forever to upload photos. I haven't been this tired in a long, long time. Left my house at midnight w/ no sleep, arrived at 1:30am and was able to squeeze in a few naps.

Hey finally found all my boost leaks :) it the injectors o rings were bad and also found one of my freeze plugs missing didn't know how I made it to cali like that :)

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

You are here entirely tooo much!! beam514's Avatar
    gotta change those o rings! dang maybe next year I'll see it running at full potential :)

Quote Originally Posted by beam514 View Post
    gotta change those o rings! dang maybe next year I'll see it running at full potential :)
    Yea it wasn't boosting right but now it is :)

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast