The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Official MOD11 thread: Mitsubishi Owners' Day July 9, 2011

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
Showing results 121 to 140 of 243
    You are here entirely tooo much!! beam514's Avatar
    bump bump bump

yup...this sucks. I wont be able to make it AGAIN! WTF! Now my little cousin is coming to visit on Tuesday because his grandmother is also coming to visit. So once again I get screwed out of being able to come play. We should have a meet when I finally do make it down though...I am going to try for sometime this summer. I WILL GO TO MOD NEXT YEAR! Some kind of way I will be there....who knows maybe with a new Galant

"Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!"

I dont want no BS. Take a lot of pics.

Triple Diamond Motors East Cost
    02 2.5L Fully Built Galant 5 speed
    SOHC Turbo
    http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?52330-Isaurio-s-Turbo-Built-quot-4G64T-quot-Heavy-pics>My 4G64 Turbo Built

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Isaurio View Post
    "Gator dont take no shiit! Gator bitche$ better be wearing jimmy's!" LMBO!
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

Quote Originally Posted by evil-G-nius View Post
    yup...this sucks. I wont be able to make it AGAIN! WTF! Now my little cousin is coming to visit on Tuesday because his grandmother is also coming to visit. So once again I get screwed out of being able to come play. We should have a meet when I finally do make it down though...I am going to try for sometime this summer. I WILL GO TO MOD NEXT YEAR! Some kind of way I will be there....who knows maybe with a new Galant
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Quote Originally Posted by Isaurio View Post
    Yeah I will try to take a lot of pics this year. Last year and the year before, I kind of forgot lol

im definately bringing my camera? so i will get tons of pics between getting to know the members... its funny ive been on TGC since Rich started it and i have never meet the socal members lol
    Brandon - 2001 Galant GST 5speed
    Wiseco // Eagle // PTE // Holset // Turbonetics // Supertech // Blox // Prosport // Vibrant // Innovate // OpenEcu // Mishimoto // Magnaflow // Walbro // XXR // Rotora // Brembo // Hawk // R1 Concepts // Dc Sports

You guys can count me out. I just found out my car is going to be shown at Xtreme Autofest on July 10. Guess the body shop wants to put my car on display.
    02 Galant ES I4 ~ DD. JDM Kit/BBS LM Gold/D2/EvoRecaro/EGR/JL Audio/Eclipse Audio/Greddy/Injen/Project Kics/Brembos
    2010 Lexus IS350c Tungsten Pearl Mica/Volk GTM/H&R Springs/F sport intake/Project Kics/Lems Shift knob
    2010 Lexus IS-F Ultrasonic Blue/Volk TE37/HKS Hipermax IV GT/Ventross Kit/Lexon/JoezPerformance/Tom's/Project Kics/RR-racing tune
    2009 Acura TL w/Tech package A-spec Kit/ BBS LM/Tein

booooo two day event! At least hitch a ride with an SD member :)

i wont have my car and I can go, but it wont be in a mitsu. plus i dont know whos going from SD. I just dont want hard stares if i show up in a non mitsu.
    02 Galant ES I4 ~ DD. JDM Kit/BBS LM Gold/D2/EvoRecaro/EGR/JL Audio/Eclipse Audio/Greddy/Injen/Project Kics/Brembos
    2010 Lexus IS350c Tungsten Pearl Mica/Volk GTM/H&R Springs/F sport intake/Project Kics/Lems Shift knob
    2010 Lexus IS-F Ultrasonic Blue/Volk TE37/HKS Hipermax IV GT/Ventross Kit/Lexon/JoezPerformance/Tom's/Project Kics/RR-racing tune

Quote Originally Posted by dronesurfboards View Post
    i wont have my car and I can go, but it wont be in a mitsu. plus i dont know whos going from SD. I just dont want hard stares if i show up in a non mitsu.
    you can roll up in a non-mitsu... the staff just won't let you park on the main lot w/ us; u'll have to walk over to our section. VEGASMATT had to do that one year when he drove a corvette to MOD.
    Last edited by Reelax; 06-24-2011 at 11:20 PM

Think i might do that. just gotta find out who is going from SD now. probably park the car and then roll in with one of them since im lazy to walk lol.

Experienced TGC Member jimmy_o2's Avatar
    cali is in SD
    03 I4

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    lucaps, 01naturalhigh and 2 others

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    never pull out, always squeeze inside! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Reelax View Post
    you can roll up in a non-mitsu... the staff just won't let you park on the main lot w/ us; u'll have to walk over to our section. VEGASMATT had to do that one year when he drove a corvette to MOD.
    I had to do that in 2009 when I was still in the process of the 3.5L swap

just got pm'd by lucap. looks like everyone from SD is going. Imma roll out with them, ill probably bounce around lunch though since i gotta make sure everything is good to go with the car show in SD. I can already picture a bunch of evo's, eclipses and 3000gt's flexing on the F. itll be good to put a face to everyone's car.

Quote Originally Posted by dronesurfboards View Post
    just got pm'd by lucap. looks like everyone from SD is going. Imma roll out with them, ill probably bounce around lunch though since i gotta make sure everything is good to go with the car show in SD. I can already picture a bunch of evo's, eclipses and 3000gt's flexing on the F. itll be good to put a face to everyone's car.
    I'm not sure if Chris is going. But if he decided to go then I can bring him with me... then Chris can bring the sunshine. Haha

Hey Dan, are you bringing the ISF?

2 weeeeeks

Experienced TGC Member o1naturalhigh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by galantegz View Post
    I'm not sure if Chris is going. But if he decided to go then I can bring him with me... then Chris can bring the sunshine. Haha

Hey Dan, are you bringing the ISF?
    see...that's the thing. past few years i tried to go, my sis came down from san francisco. she always comes down this way, this time of the year...for her birthday. but if i can go, is it cool if i hop in one of u guys rides? haven't done any maintenance on my car in a while. plus tires are bald.

let you guys know if i can make it as this nears.

hope you can come finally Chris!

ps:
    Would anyone want to hit up GMR afterward?

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sour...C0.169086&z=13
    Last edited by beam514; 06-26-2011 at 04:16 PM

yah chris you gotta come i'm finally gonna make it to one of these too lol
    Brandon - 2001 Galant GST 5speed
    Wiseco // Eagle // PTE // Holset // Turbonetics // Supertech // Blox // Prosport // Vibrant // Innovate // OpenEcu // Mishimoto // Magnaflow // Walbro // XXR // Rotora // Brembo // Hawk // R1 Concepts // Dc Sports

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast