The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Official MOD11 thread: Mitsubishi Owners' Day July 9, 2011

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
Showing results 141 to 160 of 243
    Quote Originally Posted by galantegz View Post
    I'm not sure if Chris is going. But if he decided to go then I can bring him with me... then Chris can bring the sunshine. Haha

Hey Dan, are you bringing the ISF?
    Yeah ill be driving the F while the Galant gets detailed. ill just jump in someones car as soon as we get to mod so i dont have to look for you guys. Text me your address, Rey said to swing by tomorrow, i wanna check out the progress!
    02 Galant ES I4 ~ DD. JDM Kit/BBS LM Gold/D2/EvoRecaro/EGR/JL Audio/Eclipse Audio/Greddy/Injen/Project Kics/Brembos
    2010 Lexus IS350c Tungsten Pearl Mica/Volk GTM/H&R Springs/F sport intake/Project Kics/Lems Shift knob
    2010 Lexus IS-F Ultrasonic Blue/Volk TE37/HKS Hipermax IV GT/Ventross Kit/Lexon/JoezPerformance/Tom's/Project Kics/RR-racing tune
    2009 Acura TL w/Tech package A-spec Kit/ BBS LM/Tein

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    Quote Originally Posted by beam514 View Post
    hope you can come finally Chris!

ps:
    Would anyone want to hit up GMR afterward?

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sour...C0.169086&z=13
    i would be down but i gotta go. its my girls b-day party afterwards

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    never pull out, always squeeze inside! LOL!

Experienced TGC Member o1naturalhigh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by E_Emerson88 View Post
    its my girls b-day party afterwards
    for reals?? after-MOD party at emersons?? lol

So on top of all the other bullshit....my parents are now having to go out of town which means I have to baby sit the dog as well. So all chips are stacked against me AGAIN this year and its pissing me off because I need to rep 7G's down there and I haven't been in like 3 years. Lots and lots of pics guys and I will be in touch, we'll have to have an LA meet sometime this summer

"Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!"

Quote Originally Posted by o1naturalhigh View Post
    see...that's the thing. past few years i tried to go, my sis came down from san francisco. she always comes down this way, this time of the year...for her birthday. but if i can go, is it cool if i hop in one of u guys rides? haven't done any maintenance on my car in a while. plus tires are bald.

let you guys know if i can make it as this nears.
    tell your sister don't come to san diego that weekend. you can go with me and be my driver, how's that? then i can take pictures.
    http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...ideoid=2799274

A filipino's number one dream is to own a car before anything else. In the philippines, most private car owners consider their vehicles as an extension of their home but with one differrence: a home is where his wife cooks while a car is where his girlfriend builds a fire. Hmmm...

Experienced TGC Member o1naturalhigh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lucap100is View Post
    you can go with me and be my driver, how's that? then i can take pictures.
    i'm fine with that. hahahaha...you'd really let me drive ur car? i'd prolly be scared to. i'll still let you guys know later on as the time nears.

how was it today at galantegz house with you and dronesurfboards over there? ready to spray your part and all his? couldn't make it. plus i'm sick and getting dizzy spells at the moment, and had to finish stuff around the house.

Hey just wondering are we meeting up before mod or something? I am leaving friday night with three evos and a 3000gt maybe more....we are going to caravan there thats why I was asking. We might arrive there early wanted to know what happening

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

if you are not camping out at the gate which Jimmy and Albert used to do...the usual plan of action is to meet at Autobachs before hand

"Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!"

You are here entirely tooo much!! beam514's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by evil-G-nius View Post
    if you are not camping out at the gate which Jimmy and Albert used to do...the usual plan of action is to meet at Autobachs before hand
    Autobachs, which then was bought out by Super Auto Toyz, no longer exists lol. It's probably a Kohl's now or something.

BTW, I will be camping out AT MOD, so if you just drive there, I'll more than likely be there lol. Oh and Emerson too I believe.

Autobachs, which then was bought out by Super Auto Toyz, no longer exists lol. It's probably a Kohl's now or something.

BTW, I will be camping out AT MOD, so if you just drive there, I'll more than likely be there lol. Oh and Emerson too I believe.
    imma be off work like at 2:40 am, go home and change and get the car ready. i should be around the area like at 4:30ish

i'll be at the hotel again that way adrian and emerson bring the cops again lol

Quote Originally Posted by 8g831 View Post
    i'll be at the hotel again that way adrian and emerson bring the cops again lol
    lol that was superrr sketchy

lol that was superrr sketchy
    yeah i was like wtf is that banging lol then you tell me the cop was questioning yall lol

yeah that was weird lol

anybody bringing anything to sell? im looking for a jdm front bumper if possible
    Brandon - 2001 Galant GST 5speed
    Wiseco // Eagle // PTE // Holset // Turbonetics // Supertech // Blox // Prosport // Vibrant // Innovate // OpenEcu // Mishimoto // Magnaflow // Walbro // XXR // Rotora // Brembo // Hawk // R1 Concepts // Dc Sports

West LA, Cali by way of PG County, Maryland
    Everyone coming out to MOD be sure to check out .... http://soundcloud.com/5foottin/macktin-cdj-v-vinyl-mix/ If you are into ELECTRO/HOUSE music then you will download this for FREE and play it in the G coming to MOD! Believe Me! it's an EVOLVEment!! The dj's are http://www.facebook.com/5footTin and http://www.facebook.com/djraymack ENJOY!!

hmm I'll check it out

Quote Originally Posted by underated View Post
    anybody bringing anything to sell? im looking for a jdm front bumper if possible
    i have my 3G wheels i can sell, also a Erebuni style bumper i would be willing to sell for mad cheap as well lol

which bumper is that?
    Brandon - 2001 Galant GST 5speed
    Wiseco // Eagle // PTE // Holset // Turbonetics // Supertech // Blox // Prosport // Vibrant // Innovate // OpenEcu // Mishimoto // Magnaflow // Walbro // XXR // Rotora // Brembo // Hawk // R1 Concepts // Dc Sports

this one:
    skillz911

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast