The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Body kit on 06 Galant..What you think?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 35 of 35
    Quote Originally Posted by 9gtansedan View Post
    Hey guys, had a AIT Grs Body kit professionally installed on my car. I just recently got my car back and finally had the time to post some pics. Came out really clean...What you guys think?

This is what I have done to it so far.....
    I have factory newer eclipse 17" alloy wheels and tires for the winter season
    Zyoxx 20" black rims with polished lip
    I have 8000k watt HIDS (35watt ballast)
    My tail lights are lightly tinted with VHT Nightshade and cleared
    20% window tint
    Megan lowering springs that lowered the car 1.75" front and back, Rides like stock even with the 20s.
    Also Have AIT GRS body kit with the rear defuser painted black and grills also painted black.
    Factory color painted eyelids
    Inchannel Weathertech rainguards
    Stock mp3 stereo hooked up to 2 10inch mtx subwoofers and sony explode amp

I AM THINKING ABOUT SELLING THE CAR FOR $9500 BUT STILL UNDECIDED!

Looks ok. I think the front is bulky though. The rest fits it well. Do your fogs show through those openings? 55k miles? Mines at 60. Doing the timing belt and water pump job.

they don't have inserts for the fogs to fit...My galant didn't come with the foggies but was going to buy them but I don't think it will fit with the openings on the kit

I think it looks really good. Great job so far! But not a fan of the wheels.

Looks good man and the license plate tops it off haha.

I expected the Rocky Mountains to be a little rockier than this.

lol...well I am a girl and that is my name lol....

Im guessing your name is Jen lol. I agree with everone else, the car looks good with the kit.

they don't have inserts for the fogs to fit...My galant didn't come with the foggies but was going to buy them but I don't think it will fit with the openings on the kit
    yeah i got aftermarket fogs for mine. Did the shop say if it was hard to install? Body kits are a pain. i like the grille part of the kit because it looks like the 380. Did you lower the car?

nvm i see you did haha...and sell the car! I have a love hate relationship with mine. Mitsu cheaped out on so much with the 9gs. Don't be shocked if your tranny just goes. Im at 60k and its like a ticking time bomb.

Looks good. Ralliart taillights and the ralliart rear spoiler would finish it off.

mitshadow--->the car is lowered with megan springs...dropped it about 1.75" front and back...and I did post on craigs down here to sell it...had some interest but nothing serious...
    stvn---->I am looking for the ralliart tails but I always just find the left tail...I didnt want to buy just one so waiting till I can come across both...also looking for the headlights also

lol...well I am a girl and that is my name lol....
    Ah! I thought it was from Forrest Gump haha I'm sorry.

I expected the Rocky Mountains to be a little rockier than this.

Well it kind of came from forrest gump lol...My name is Jenny and I added that a in between for the JENNAY lol

I did some fiberglass work on mine to mount the lights. We also must have a front plate in Texas so I cut mine and set it in.

i know this is an older post but does the rear bumper accually make the car look lower or could you get away with your stock bumper with just the front body kit bumper

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12