The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: BHM V6 A/T to M/T Conversion Harness

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 31 of 31
    [QUOTE=SPD_FRK;677535]Since this hasn't had any feedback yet (Dion lol) I will update things here.

^^^ lmao Sorry bout that...

So where should I start good news first like Matt said we got the wiring issue buttoned up. When you guys order your own make sure that you let Matt know what year your car is and what ecm your converting to because there a few differences thru years in the galant and the eclipse platforms. I am currently swaped with the 02 3g ecm, one issue with a cel but fixable thru a new rom that I have.
    On to the bad news currently I can't flash it because my 74 took a crap on me motor is done!!! I don't know what happened but it is what it is. Yesterday i bought a 6g75 with 77k and swaping it in next weekend. So stay tunned for the outcome guys.

Experienced TGC Member Rach3T8G's Avatar
    Dam Deez srry to hear about that but 6G75 FTW!!
    - Chris -
    2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 5MT: My DD
    2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 5MT

How come I am unable to contact someone on the Black Heart Motors website? I tried using the "Contact Us", but I am unable to send the email. I really need more information on the EVO/Eclipse to Galant conversion harness

Well, lucky for you the guy that started this thread builds those harnesses and started Blackheart Motors

Anyway Spd Frk, I will be purchasing a harness once I have a transmission, if a how to does not exist yet, I'll create one while documenting everything for my build

saintsinner84
    are these harnesses still being made?

Send him a PM but from what he told me he was stopping production

saintsinner84
    yeah i sent him a couple but no reply. looks like i have to throw another auto in this car.

You can still convert to manual with no issues depending on your year search the how to section beam did a thread

Quote Originally Posted by saintsinner84 View Post
    looks like i have to throw another auto in this car.
    nah, u can still do a 5spd swap with ur 02 and contact Isaurio for the patch to turn off the CEL

You are here entirely tooo much!! beam514's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mrg7243 View Post
    You can still convert to manual with no issues depending on your year search the how to section beam did a thread
    actually, I didn't do the thread, but here are the years:

99-00 no codes
    01-03 you will get a ton of codes, including solenoid errors

and yes, there is a way to trick the ECU into thinking everything is A-Okay, ie make it not spot out error codes.

saintsinner84
    thanks guys.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12