The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Galantegz: Project Thread

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 64

Galantegz: Project Thread

I've been looking forward for this opportunity to happen and finally time permitted me to do so. School has come to an end for this semester and I don't think I'm taking summer classes. So, its time for the G to shine. My G at the moment does need a lot of attention as well as TLC. My main focus this time around will be finishing the JDM Old Style Side Skirts, Rear Bumper, Back Up Sensor, Custom Fog Lights, Exhaust, Brakes, and Interior stuff.

I made this presentation through PPT slide show and imported as an image. I do apologize in advance due to a lot of black spaces around the contexts and images. But my intention is to deliver a vivid history of my one and only daily driver and serves as a motivation on a day to day basis. I can't go anywhere without it. You know how that goes. Hopefully, you enjoy browsing through and feel free to drop me some comments or suggestions.

You are here entirely tooo much!! beam514's Avatar
    Wow, nice set up you have going here. I didn't know you got Evo VIII wheels either. Looking good.

Damn, I didn't know any of this was going on with your g. Love it so far man!

Lancer/EvolutionX Rotor Glow Paint
    6g74 Forged Engine w/ hx40 turbo
    Eclipse GT 5 spd swapped

Rotor Glow Galant
    Daily Galant
    OZ Edition Eclipse

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    Nice! I wouldve had to kick some ass at that tire shop though, thats jacked up! Did they compensate you?
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

Experienced TGC Member o1naturalhigh's Avatar
    so you gonna finally wire up the folding mirrors to fold??

Quote Originally Posted by beam514 View Post
    Wow, nice set up you have going here. I didn't know you got Evo VIII wheels either. Looking good.
    Thanks a lot Adrian! Although the old wheels where super light I did get tired of the 16" GF-1's not from rolling on 'em, but it's a bitch cleaning every single corners and spokes.

Quote Originally Posted by keith6110 View Post
    Damn, I didn't know any of this was going on with your g. Love it so far man!
    It has been going on for a while I just never had the chance to post every time I work on projects. There still more stuff to come and I'll hit you with another surprise bro. Haha

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    Nice! I wouldve had to kick some ass at that tire shop though, thats jacked up! Did they compensate you?
    They did in fact compensate me by changing the studs on all four corners. I wanted to kick some serious ass but I kinda held myself together.

Quote Originally Posted by o1naturalhigh View Post
    so you gonna finally wire up the folding mirrors to fold??
    I'm finally going to wire up the folding mirrors and high-beams. Let me know when you want to start with your rear disk conversion too.

Very nice

Triple Diamond Motors East Cost
    02 2.5L Fully Built Galant 5 speed
    SOHC Turbo
    http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?52330-Isaurio-s-Turbo-Built-quot-4G64T-quot-Heavy-pics>My 4G64 Turbo Built

Here's a little something-something for the summer look:

Dang dude nice build! I like ^that pic

AWD Converted Forward Facing 6466 E85 EVO 8 ECU Powered 2003 Galant

Experienced TGC Member o1naturalhigh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by galantegz View Post
    I'm finally going to wire up the folding mirrors and high-beams. Let me know when you want to start with your rear disk conversion too.
    waiting to talk to ace's sister so i can finish up painting her house. we'll see what's up.

nice car!
    '99 5-Speed GTZ: Forged 3.6L 6G74T 6764 E85
    2017: 552whp/562wtq SBE on 19psi
    '02 Eclipse GT: 6G72 M/T-swapped Daily Driver
    '10 Endeavor: 6G75 AWD Family-mobile

Quote Originally Posted by Isaurio View Post
    Very nice
    Thanks Isaurio!
    Quote Originally Posted by Galantman03 View Post
    Dang dude nice build! I like ^that pic
    I appreciate it. I worked hard on putting it all together. It's not so easy to remember everything what I've done in the car so I went back tracked every picture and used the date as a reference.

Quote Originally Posted by o1naturalhigh View Post
    waiting to talk to ace's sister so i can finish up painting her house. we'll see what's up.
    Cool bro. Just let me know I'll be next door to Ace's pad.

Quote Originally Posted by M-Rod View Post
    nice car!
    Thank you.

great build the car is really clean, like it. The cool points though had to go to how ur build thread is layed out with pics all on point portfolio style very pro look, creative ................. props.
    Nobody built like u, u desighn ur self.

5spd swap
    full custom body conversion
    18x9 Works VS
    Big 16g evo3T next project

Quote Originally Posted by Predat-R View Post
    great build the car is really clean, like it. The cool points though had to go to how ur build thread is layed out with pics all on point portfolio style very pro look, creative ................. props.
    I really appreciate that man. I used PowerPoint to lay out all images and texts then saved them as PDF file. Once PDF'd, I captured every single slide then turned them into JPEG's. Uploaded them in TinyPics and from then it was just a matter of copy and paste. Shhh! And that my friend is the secret ingredients of creating it with style. You should try it yourself. A lot of work involved but it sure paid off.

Nice build, fam, very creative layout, you guys make me really want a silver G.

-Greg

"I smashed up the grey one, bought me a red;
    Every time we hit the parking lot we turn heads!"
    -Pimp C, "International Players Anthem"

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    looks good

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    never pull out, always squeeze inside! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by wetamup2k3g View Post
    Nice build, fam, very creative layout, you guys make me really want a silver G.
    Thank you. It's so weird that I wanted my car painted the same exterior color like yours.

Quote Originally Posted by E_Emerson88 View Post
    looks good
    Thanks man.
    Last edited by galantegz; 05-17-2011 at 08:32 PM

Looks really good. I just wish you would have posted full high-res pics!

If you post stupid and incorrect information, you will get red nuggets.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Stewi's Avatar
    Looks great man. I love the attention to detail.
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia View Post
    Looks really good. I just wish you would have posted full high-res pics!
    Thanks bro. I could've done that but I typically use either my iPhone or my fiance's Canon Powershot when I do projects like before. I do have a DSLR which I mainly utilize and shoot to achieve professional result. Bottomline, I don't like using DSLR when it's time to get down and dirty. I'll try it next time for my other future mods.

Quote Originally Posted by Stewi View Post
    Looks great man. I love the attention to detail.
    Thanks bro. I'm glad you caught that... but my g is not as fast or detailed like your g (big fan). Unless, you meant the presentation of the build.
    hard work + inspiration = *bling*.
    Last edited by galantegz; 05-18-2011 at 12:56 AM

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast