The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Galantegz: Project Thread

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 64
    Car has come a long way bro! Good stuff! i havent done anything with mine in awhile. Still love the Galant though. Cant beat the gas mileage on it with the soaring gas prices!
    02 Galant ES I4 ~ DD. JDM Kit/BBS LM Gold/D2/EvoRecaro/EGR/JL Audio/Eclipse Audio/Greddy/Injen/Project Kics/Brembos
    2010 Lexus IS350c Tungsten Pearl Mica/Volk GTM/H&R Springs/F sport intake/Project Kics/Lems Shift knob
    2010 Lexus IS-F Ultrasonic Blue/Volk TE37/HKS Hipermax IV GT/Ventross Kit/Lexon/JoezPerformance/Tom's/Project Kics/RR-racing tune
    2009 Acura TL w/Tech package A-spec Kit/ BBS LM/Tein

Very nice!

Quote Originally Posted by dronesurfboards View Post
    Car has come a long way bro! Good stuff! i havent done anything with mine in awhile. Still love the Galant though. Cant beat the gas mileage on it with the soaring gas prices!
    Even myself couldn't believed with the full metamorphosis it went through. I still don't think it's completely done. So, I'm preparing myself to add more good stuff in the beginning of summer. I still can't find shrouds and brackets for the fogs to be installed. I got a little something in my mind that will give the car more of a distinctive (different) attitude compare to having the traditional VR4 look. You're right about gas prices these days. It's just "redonkeylous!"

Icon10 New Project Lists

JDM Old Style Side Skirts: WIP

Look ma, NO GAPS!

JDM Rear Bumper: WIP

Dyed OEM Fabric Door Panels to a nice attractive red color

Look at what Lucap brought me from Trigg's paradise: Fog lamps, Brackets and Shrouds.

Before JDM Fog Lights install:

Removed home made mesh:

Lights off!

Lights on!

Painted Shrouds Satin Black:

Here's Lucap doing his future mod on my trunk. Droool!

Next on TOP 10 to do lists:
    1. Prepped Sides, Rear and Spoiler
    2. Paint Sides, Rear and Spoiler
    3. Wire up mirrors to fold
    4. Install H1 bulbs
    5. Wire up Tweeters
    6. Paint Radio Bezel
    7. Install newly improved door panels
    8. Clean Devin inside and out
    9. Claybar exterior
    10. Take her for a spin!

Experienced TGC Member o1naturalhigh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by galantegz View Post
    Next on TOP 11 to do lists:
    1. Prepped Sides, Rear and Spoiler
    2. Paint Sides, Rear and Spoiler
    3. Wire up mirrors to fold
    4. Install H1 bulbs
    5. Wire up Tweeters
    6. Paint Radio Bezel
    7. Install newly improved door panels
    8. Clean Devin inside and out
    9. Claybar exterior
    10. Take her for a spin!
    11. Give Chris the car to keep for free.
    ;)

coming across nicely. :D

^ lol good one chris.. looks good man. little advice, be really careful when you put the side skirts on when they are painted, I ended up breaking off alot of the gaps that I filled in when I put the drivers side back on and tightened it down... I was so pissed lol

AWD Converted Forward Facing 6466 E85 EVO 8 ECU Powered 2003 Galant

Quote Originally Posted by o1naturalhigh View Post
    ;)

coming across nicely. :D
    The title should've been "Top 11" Chris. Ha-ha. Thanks bro!

Quote Originally Posted by Galantman03 View Post
    ^ lol good one chris.. looks good man. little advice, be really careful when you put the side skirts on when they are painted, I ended up breaking off alot of the gaps that I filled in when I put the drivers side back on and tightened it down... I was so pissed lol
    Thanks bro! I'll take your word for it. I will be cautious reinstalling them. I know for sure that it will not crack or chipped because I used some special aircraft shtuff.

You are here entirely tooo much!! beam514's Avatar
    very nice fitment. Everything looks great!

Good stuff, bruh!

-Greg

"I smashed up the grey one, bought me a red;
    Every time we hit the parking lot we turn heads!"
    -Pimp C, "International Players Anthem"

is that licence plate thingy from a mirage, looks great bro

You are here entirely tooo much!! Corey2kG's Avatar
    Sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FreakyDeaky

Quote Originally Posted by sponcar View Post
    Always remember "do you, not them" cuz thats what make you different than others :)
    2kG 6g72/74 5 speed

You are here entirely tooo much!! Stewi's Avatar
    LOL... I meant attention to detail like you take your time to get things right. Don't be fooled, my car was the biggest POS there was 5 or 6 years ago. Up until 2008 my car was like 5 different colors. It takes time, you have to start somewhere. For me, im glad it all happened the way it did, it was a journey that I enjoyed taking and the knowledge gained in doing it has come to help others get it done easier and without wasting money or time on stuff trying to figure it out.
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    Looks good! I was contemplating doing my shrouds in satin black also to match my wheels, but Im still on the fence right now. Nice work ;)
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

Quote Originally Posted by beam514 View Post
    very nice fitment. Everything looks great!
    So far it's off to a good start with the Side Skirts project. Rey is the man trimming the sides initially to fit the USDM 8G.

Quote Originally Posted by wetamup2k3g View Post
    Good stuff, bruh!
    It really is some good stuff and I'm learning a lot auto body work/repair techniques.

Quote Originally Posted by finald8ta View Post
    Yes, indeed... came off of a VR4. Lucap did some minor modifications to it today. Sorry Rey but that thing's gonna have to stay.

Quote Originally Posted by Stewi View Post
    LOL... I meant attention to detail like you take your time to get things right. Don't be fooled, my car was the biggest POS there was 5 or 6 years ago. Up until 2008 my car was like 5 different colors. It takes time, you have to start somewhere. For me, im glad it all happened the way it did, it was a journey that I enjoyed taking and the knowledge gained in doing it has come to help others get it done easier and without wasting money or time on stuff trying to figure it out.
    This is exactly what Cali and Lucap advised me in taking this journey. You're definitely right about taking the time in to getting things right in the first place. I do have some plans in the future changing the color of the car, but I'm taking small steps completing tiny mods or projects and enjoyed it at the same time. I totally agree with you on money and time ratio.

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    Looks good! I was contemplating doing my shrouds in satin black also to match my wheels, but Im still on the fence right now. Nice work ;)
    Thanks man. As per Stewi's comments, find the right moment and have fun with it.

Quote Originally Posted by finald8ta View Post
    trigg gave this to me when i went to japan and it's for JDM galants. do you think it will look good in CF?
    http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...ideoid=2799274

A filipino's number one dream is to own a car before anything else. In the philippines, most private car owners consider their vehicles as an extension of their home but with one differrence: a home is where his wife cooks while a car is where his girlfriend builds a fire. Hmmm...

^heck yeah!

AWD Converted Forward Facing 6466 E85 EVO 8 ECU Powered 2003 Galant

Looks good bro! Keep the pics coming!

TURBO= in the making.......

You are here entirely tooo much!! Stewi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lucap100is View Post
    trigg gave this to me when i went to japan and it's for JDM galants. do you think it will look good in CF?
    Interesting. It would look great in CF, too bad my CF Trunk is Euro spec, wont work for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

Looking good bro! I gotta stop by and check out the progress when im free. are you gonna make it to MOD this year?
    02 Galant ES I4 ~ DD. JDM Kit/BBS LM Gold/D2/EvoRecaro/EGR/JL Audio/Eclipse Audio/Greddy/Injen/Project Kics/Brembos
    2010 Lexus IS350c Tungsten Pearl Mica/Volk GTM/H&R Springs/F sport intake/Project Kics/Lems Shift knob
    2010 Lexus IS-F Ultrasonic Blue/Volk TE37/HKS Hipermax IV GT/Ventross Kit/Lexon/JoezPerformance/Tom's/Project Kics/RR-racing tune
    2009 Acura TL w/Tech package A-spec Kit/ BBS LM/Tein

Next on TOP 10 to do lists: UPDATED
    1. Prepped Sides, Rear and Spoiler [Checked]
    2. Paint Sides, Rear and Spoiler [Checked]
    3. Wire up mirrors to fold [Not Yet]
    4. Install H1 bulbs [Checked]
    5. Wire up Tweeters [Not yet but installed]
    6. Paint Radio Bezel [Checked]
    7. Install newly improved door panels [Checked]
    8. Clean Devin inside and out [Only outside and needs vacuuming]
    9. Claybar exterior [Pending]
    10. Take her for a spin! [Checked]

I will post some pics later. I'm currently editing MOD '11 pics and those will be up soon too.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast