The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Galantegz: Project Thread

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Showing results 41 to 60 of 64
    You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    Sounds good! Cant wait to see pix! You'll prob need your own thread for all the pix you took! Lol!
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    Sounds good! Cant wait to see pix! You'll prob need your own thread for all the pix you took! Lol!
    I took almost 450 pics that day... but i'm choosing the best ones including your sexy G. Imagine editing that many photos. Plus, on top of that I'm very picky. I'll try to post maybe half tonight.

Here's a little preview:

Dang!

Quote Originally Posted by galantegz View Post
    I took almost 450 pics that day... but i'm choosing the best ones including your sexy G. Imagine editing that many photos. Plus, on top of that I'm very picky. I'll try to post maybe half tonight.

Here's a little preview:

Dang!
    WOW, Thats alot of pix! Thx bro! Your car was looking really good too. And thats an awesome pic :)
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    wheres mine? =\

never pull out, always squeeze inside! LOL!

Here's yours dude...

Here's yours dude...

All I can see is my "Bling Bling" on my finger taking over the whole picture! FTW! LOL! J/K!
    JDM Zenki Conversion

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    All I can see is my "Bling Bling" on my finger taking over the whole picture! FTW! LOL! J/K!
    so whats your boss' email so i can send this to him Will? lol

never pull out, always squeeze inside! LOL!

You are here entirely tooo much!! beam514's Avatar
    man Darwin you got that ish painted so fast.. lol

Quote Originally Posted by E_Emerson88 View Post
    Haha... LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by beam514 View Post
    man Darwin you got that ish painted so fast.. lol
    Just like what I said to Ally on the other thread that I wasn't quite sure If all the parts were going to be painted on time prior to MOD. Whew! Fortunately, my friend Earl Scheib hooked it all up within 12 hours. It was like doing a heart surgery in the OR while I was transporting them from the shop to my house and it was even nerve wracking during the actual installation.
    Last edited by galantegz; 07-14-2011 at 12:48 AM

Quote Originally Posted by E_Emerson88 View Post
    Hater! LOL!
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Just like what I said to Ally on the other thread that I wasn't quite sure If all the parts were going to be painted on time prior to MOD. Whew! Fortunately, my friend Earl Scheib hooked it all up within 12 hours. It was like doing a heart surgery in the OR while I was transporting them from the shop to my house and it was even nerve wracking during the actual installation.
    Wow! That was an Earl Scheib paint job? I usually can tell the difference but not on that one; that was a really good paint job. Im surprised...
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Wow! That was an Earl Scheib paint job? I usually can tell the difference but not on that one; that was a really good paint job. Im surprised...
    I did all the preparations myself. Lots of back breaking repair and sanding. I'm giving these parts extra 2 weeks before I buff everything to smooth.

I did all the preparations myself. Lots of back breaking repair and sanding. I'm giving these parts extra 2 weeks before I buff everything to smooth.
    Good job! They did a good job of colormatching too. Did they use an integrated clear coat? Or a separate base coat and clear coat? In the past Ive known them to only use the integrated clear coat, which you cannot color-sand...
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Good job! They did a good job of colormatching too. Did they use an integrated clear coat? Or a separate base coat and clear coat? In the past Ive known them to only use the integrated clear coat, which you cannot color-sand...
    It's a base coat clear coat deal. They could've done a better job prepping the parts and I'm assuming that's not their specialty. I did my best on the preparation part but I ran out of time.

Time to get fit again...

I haven't seen that much 8G equipped with roof rack for their bikes, surfboards or anything that you can possibly put on top of the car. So, I bought a new INNO Gutterless Mount System, SU Fit Hook, 48" Thule Load Bars and Thule lockable fork mounted carriers (excluding the fairing) for the G and I'm totally digging the look with or without the bikes, and it actually does serve the purpose of buying them. My fiancé and I are now able to go biking everyday after school and work. The coolest thing about this rack is that it can actually be installed in her 2007 Toyota Corolla S just needs a fit kit specific for the car.

Here it is:

In advance, please don't tell me that I should buy a truck to carry my bikes. I like how this car saves gas. Peace!
    Last edited by galantegz; 08-17-2011 at 08:30 PM

Hey, you should buy a truck for erm... nvm =)

lol, you're car looks real good man. I didn't notice the new paint til just now in the pics above.

Lancer/EvolutionX Rotor Glow Paint
    6g74 Forged Engine w/ hx40 turbo
    Eclipse GT 5 spd swapped

Rotor Glow Galant
    Daily Galant
    OZ Edition Eclipse

Quote Originally Posted by keith6110 View Post
    Hey, you should buy a truck for erm... nvm =)

lol, you're car looks real good man. I didn't notice the new paint til just now in the pics above.
    I actually changed my mind... I should get a truck.
    NOT!!!
    Haha. Thanks Keith. I'm looking forward you winning the COTM. I still need to vote but I don't think its necessary at all.

Here it is:
    Fap.

Sup, SoCal in the house... She looks hawt.

Sweet! Man Ive been contemplating this for a while for the same reason, I want to be able to transport my bikes with my G, but didnt wanna look like a "Honda fan boi". But it looks good on ur G, I just might try it when I get some extra dough...
    Last edited by IVORY_G; 08-19-2011 at 10:05 AM
    JDM Zenki Conversion

You are here entirely tooo much!! beam514's Avatar
    blah I have wanted a legit bike rack for sooo long. For now, the back seat will have to fit my road bike lol

oh and I have sort of the same sentiments as Will, regarding the "fan-boi" thing

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast