The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Galantegz: Project Thread

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Showing results 61 to 64 of 64
    Quote Originally Posted by oakrdrs187 View Post
    Fap.

Sup, SoCal in the house... She looks hawt.
    Paper Towel? Haha! Thanks bro.

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    Sweet! Man Ive been contemplating this for a while for the same reason, I want to be able to transport my bikes with my G, but didnt wanna look like a "Honda fan boi". But it looks good on ur G, I just might try it when I get some extra dough...
    I was a Honda fanatic before and I think I still am (I want my EK9 back for my back up ride). Installing a bike rack wasn't the reason to become one "Honda Fan Boi" though. I've been seeing a lot of Honda's that are equipped with this unit (of course they gotta be slammed to the ground and has to be THULE or Yakima brand), but I never seen one with the bike on it. Most of 'em are just posers and going for the look. To tell you the truth it just looks way better on our G's bro.

Quote Originally Posted by beam514 View Post
    blah I have wanted a legit bike rack for sooo long. For now, the back seat will have to fit my road bike lol

oh and I have sort of the same sentiments as Will, regarding the "fan-boi" thing
    I don't see anything wrong you putting a bike rack on your G. Remember, you do ride a bike bro. For the meanwhile, just have those easy-off wheel(s) stored in your back seat. I was like that but eventually got tired taking both wheels off and avoid scratching the door panels/plastics while I carefully store the frame in the back seat. Pain in the A**. Don't get grease on your seats man.

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    Yeah I think I would do it with the wind deflector though. First person that I saw do it on TGC was 9G, it looks so good on his car too especially with his Evo X wheels...
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

Yeah, I saw that too but you haven't seen one on the our G. Looks pretty darn clean. I'm still shopping around for fairing.

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by galantegz View Post
    Yeah, I saw that too but you haven't seen one on the our G. Looks pretty darn clean. I'm still shopping around for fairing.
    No his screen name is 9G but he has an 8G and a 9G.

9G's car:
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234