The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: DRL's on in ACC position

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Icon5 DRL's on in ACC position

2004 Galant
    The other night I was sitting in my car with the engine off listening to the radio and I noticed that my daytime running lights were still on. Quite often when I pull up to the house I will sit there for a few minutes and listen to the radio before I go in and I never noticed the lights on before. Everything else works perfectly, it's just when I turn of the engine to the ACC position the DRL's do not go off now.

Does anyone have an idea what could cause this to happen and/or how to correct it?

are you dash lights on? ses light? bat light? if those are on then its in on, not acc, its very possible that you just barley went past acc, and turned everything on, I've done that many times

AWD Converted Forward Facing 6466 E85 EVO 8 ECU Powered 2003 Galant

No, everything is off except the radio. If I go from off to acc or from engine on back to acc the symtoms are the same. But I did assume that maybe I didn't turn the key all the way so I turned it slowly in both directions, and when I reached the acc position the drl's were still on and radio still on.

it could be in your ign switch cause the positons are so close together, it probly dont apply but my gmc trucks drl's could be cancelled with slightly settin e-brake
    clickity clack & boom in the back , 99 Glant