The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Texas MOD 2k11 Pics

Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

Texas MOD 2k11 Pics

These are Brian's Pics. Thank him, Ricky, and Fred for representing whatever we represent (yeah I said it). For those that didn't come because of "me" well what was said was put out on the meet thread /rant. Enjoy! :)

I will say for the galants that did show up look great!

Only sonata f5m42 swapped. N/A build in motion.

nice, that 7g is hot. props to whoever it belongs to

Its "da_gals" galant i believe i like the fact that he painted the lip black made it look more sporty. Both 8gs look really good and im digging that teal 6g with the jdm bumpers. been keeping my eye out for 6g beater so can maybe get a jdm conversion!

Only sonata f5m42 swapped. N/A build in motion.

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Exhaust power View Post
    I will say for the galants that did show up look great!
    ^ x2
    "Its not always about quantity, but about quality..."
    Cars look good guys. Ricky the G looks immaculate. I cant tell but did you do the rear ext's?
    The other black G is nice also, just needs different tails...
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

Both of the black 8G's look so wet! Nice pics, wish it was more to see!

-Greg

"I smashed up the grey one, bought me a red;
    Every time we hit the parking lot we turn heads!"
    -Pimp C, "International Players Anthem"

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    ^ x2
    "Its not always about quantity, but about quality..."
    Cars look good guys. Ricky the G looks immaculate. I cant tell but did you do the rear ext's?
    The other black G is nice also, just needs different tails...
    nawl man i still have them setting around i recently figured out how to connect
    every thing ile start in it in a looong while

Experienced TGC Member Rach3T8G's Avatar
    All the G's that showed up were looking real good & Congrats to ricky on the award!...I'd love to know what happened to everyone else that was supposed to be there?
    - Chris -
    2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 5MT: My DD
    2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 5MT

Quote Originally Posted by Rach3T8G View Post
    All the G's that showed up were looking real good & Congrats to ricky on the award!...I'd love to know what happened to everyone else that was supposed to be there?

as would I

Wow

Quote Originally Posted by Rach3T8G View Post
    I'd love to know what happened to everyone else that was supposed to be there?
    I was in training at Fort Hood which was already brought up on post #1 but the ones in question were the ones that said they were either:

- going and posted on the meet thread and flaked out without telling anyone. No heads up or anything it's too childish

- not going because "Pete" wasn't going

That must of been the dumbest reasons for missing out this event. I'm sorry but that needs to be brought out to the table. Like I said in the other thread I'm done with this bullshit.

Well you know I finished with that a long time ago. I don't cared if any gallant are there or not or pete ive been going to planet zero without you. like you I'm tired of telling people about planet zero and no one ever shows up I'm sorry but tgc Texas is dead bunch of scared ass. That's only houston its always (I'm not going cause my car don't have anything. )Well too bad my gallant use too be stock and I still went to pz

Quote Originally Posted by warren View Post
    Well you know I finished with that a long time ago. I don't cared if any gallant are there or not or pete ive been going to planet zero without you. like you I'm tired of telling people about planet zero and no one ever shows up I'm sorry but tgc Texas is dead bunch of scared ass. That's only houston its always (I'm not going cause my car don't have anything. )Well too bad my gallant use too be stock and I still went to pz
    Well if you think it's dead then why don't you go solo and stop bugging me when the next meet rolls by? Why don't you make your 7g look cool and roll to meets like the rest of the meet goers since you constantly say the car looks "uncool" at meets? BTW I go to other meets not including just PZ so if you want some presence known try to go to other meets or better yet, search for other meets around town. Nobody is stopping you, feel free to do this on your own time don't consult others for directions YOU choose to do :)
    Last edited by G-spot; 05-24-2011 at 07:57 PM

Well I'm always down for a tgc meet and I've been going to a lit of meets with my friends I don't cared if they drive a Honda or not I've been to meet on Monday night just cause you not here don't I'm not going to meets