The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Fresh 8G Build (pic heavy)

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Showing results 41 to 60 of 121
    Oh snap sun

Quote Originally Posted by Galantman03 View Post
    looks good man. Just a heads up though, anything made from fiberglass will fit, but it won't be a direct fit as like a factory part. To many issues and what not from mold makings and actually producing the product. I had minor issues with my items from Cali but A. Everything was molded from JDM parts. B. Its fiberglass so you can't expect perfect corners and curves, thats what fine body filler is for, and body shops. C. Fiber glass also shrinks when it dries in large quantities, and twists from its own curing heat. I had twists, bends, caved in parts and what not on all my stuff, but with a little work and time. It will look good man trust me. Looking good, keep it up.
    fiber glass is a pita to work with. when ur getting twists/bends its mostly from how they lay the fiberglass as well as the heat from curing

Quote Originally Posted by ricky_db View Post
    Oh snap sun
    WELCOME BACK BRO long time no speak!

update car should be done later tonight pics from about 2 days ago

side skirts on (side markers not in yet)

SAD :(

my lil hommie thats gonna ride shotgun =)

Experienced TGC Member Dominicano's Avatar
    did you get the grill to stay flush now?

not yet still working on it honestly havent tried yet its been sittin in my back seat for awhile

so my body guy f'd up and took too long he finally finished a few hours before i was supposed to take the car down to the show -___- i took it as is no wet sand no buff nothing as i was driving to take it to get cleaned and put my rims on the car died out on me so it didnt make it to the show oh well...

ok no spark no injector pulse crank sensor i got a new one went to go to change it (had no idea how hard it was or maybe bcuz im inexperinced lol) after about 3 hours of work found out that the harmonic balance belt snaped n hit the timing belt which i guess hit the wire for the sensor either way i gotta get the belts tomorrow blah id had no luck if it wasnt for bad luck

the cause of it all =( (spits on it)
    Last edited by Fresh_617; 09-13-2011 at 09:47 PM

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    If your timing belt snapped you could have bent valves, need to get that checked out asap.
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

i forgot i had a build lol but ivory the timing didnt snap it was the other belt that let go it messed up the timing belt but didnt break it so got both them changed and replaced the sensor it took out

pics lol

looks good other than the wheels imho, what's up with your grill it's like an inch above the bumper
    OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

Quote Originally Posted by greddy View Post
    looks good other than the wheels imho, what's up with your grill it's like an inch above the bumper
    lol i know im workin on changing the rims lol but that grill was only put there for the show i zip tied it i still have to shape the "mesh" behind the grill so it stays on firm then i will double side tape it in place so it will connect to the bumper

Is it just me or does the hood fitment look a bit off? And I agree with what greddy said.

Definitely has potential though.

the hood doesn't close um bcuz i try to do everything myself lol
    so see what had happen was.....i have a 03 and yeah it has that little nose piece and i wanted to take it off so yea....now the hood dont close lol

I would go with the kouki grille, versus the one you have now.

I'd get a smaller diameter wheel, too. 18" would be perfect with your drop.

-Chris-

2003 Mitsubishi Galant ES 2.4L SOHC: "Octavia"
    2005 Honda Accord EX-L Coupe 2.4L DOHC

Quote Originally Posted by XxGiRLaNT06xX View Post
    From the looks of the girl, her face isnt that great.. nothing a paper bag couldnt fix... amirite?

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh_617 View Post
    the hood doesn't close um bcuz i try to do everything myself lol
    so see what had happen was.....i have a 03 and yeah it has that little nose piece and i wanted to take it off so yea....now the hood dont close lol
    lol, get that sorted, the grill sorted and the wheels swapped out....COTM potential.

better late then ever lol i notice im here more to find stuff out rather then to post my own stuff hahaha

World Of Wheels 2012 - My Car Club Simply 2 Impress

My Car

Inside

Best In Class - 1st Place

Congrats bro!

TURBO= in the making.......

Congrats man, are those zobgel's old wheels?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast