The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: is it worth it?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 24 of 24
    Quote Originally Posted by djhah View Post
    How would i check that without pulling tranny from motor, being it not my car its a buddys he probly wouldn't let me pull tranny to look he lives in appartments. Is it possable?
    loosen the bolts and seperate the trans from the mottor a little bit. They should stick out of the block from one of the bolt holes.
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

Quote Originally Posted by 4g63lover View Post
    loosen the bolts and seperate the trans from the mottor a little bit. They should stick out of the block from one of the bolt holes.
    I didn't know i could do that with out removing motor from car.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyforger View Post
    Run away.
    Lol, the more i think of it the better that sounds.... roflao!

call me hah i gotta car rack we can put it up an check most anything underneath, anytime u gotta car u wanna checkout whether ur buyin it or helpin sumone out the offer still stands bro

$150 car is worth lookin into send him my way, if its all that bad pull-a-apart will upto $200 for a complete car
    clickity clack & boom in the back , 99 Glant

Quote Originally Posted by sthrnbumpn View Post
    call me hah i gotta car rack we can put it up an check most anything underneath, anytime u gotta car u wanna checkout whether ur buyin it or helpin sumone out the offer still stands bro

$150 car is worth lookin into send him my way, if its all that bad pull-a-apart will upto $200 for a complete car
    Man that's useful once i get my g finished ill bring it by so i can replace the light strip on my under glow kit. Its a pain doing it on jackstands

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12