The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: im new to galants with a few questions

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
    jdhuth91

im new to galants with a few questions

first off, is there anyway i can do a front clip swap with an 8g? and whats the best rout to go, lowering it or body kit? and wheres a good place to get what i need for a good price, sorry im a just gettin into cars im usually a truck guy. any help at all would be greats, thanks.

There are body kits available, you can lower it (quite a bit I might add), and you certainly can swap the entire front clip. But what look are you trying to go for?

After than we have several great vendors that can help you out a good bit:

www.JMAutoracing.com
    www.Importcarpartsplus.com

Both are very good, both have incredible customer service.

Well all I can tell you is do exactly what I did to my car an you'll have a damn good lookin ride.lol jk I got my d2s from our bender jmauto. Most of the other things I buy locally or on eBay. I've only seen one other 7g with an 8g front end and it doesn't flow cause the 7g is more rounded than the 8g. Just me though. Like he said^^^ what look are you going for?

Quote Originally Posted by wetamup2k3g View Post
    Oh, and sometimes the fat guy can lay the pipe. Just saying.....

It all depends on what you are going for. Everyone is different. I personally dont like the front clip swap because, like what 98mgalnt said, it doesnt flow right.

Body kits generally arent my thing either. I like the look of a stock body, lowered G with some 17s, but again thats just me.

The best thing to do is do a little research, decide what you want for your car and do it. As long as you like it its good. You might get criticism but its your car.